Chapter 37: The Escape from Tartarus.

"What are you two doing here?" I ask them really shocked to see them, "Who is he? How long has it been since our Iris message?"

"Atlantia, Percy and I fell into Tartarus after I found the Athena Parthenos. The monster guarding it decided that if she was going back to Tartarus then I was too." Annabeth explained, "It's been a couple of days since you talked to us."

"Ok, but who is he?" I ask pointing to the silver haired Titan dressed as a janitor.

"Bob," The titan responded, "Percy's friend."

"Uh-hun." I turn to Percy to confirm this.

"You can trust him." Percy confirms. I heard a roar coming from the distance.

"Bob didn't realize the monsters following friends were close." Bob said confused.

"No they're not following you." I say sighing, "That's my group of monsters. They might be ready to capture me again. They haven't had the nerve to try to capture me after I killed a giant."

"Wait you killed a giant?" Annabeth asked surprised.

"Yeah, Polybotes tried to recapture me but I somehow was able to kill him and the monsters he were with. He is probably somewhere regenerating about now." I explain.

"Polybotes is already alive." Bob said, "He has been searching for Percy's scent since he has fallen into Tartarus."

"Seriously?" Percy asked, "That guy won't stay dead."

"Well, he is not someone we need to worry about now." I say, "He is still pretty far away but those monsters are pretty close...They are hunting me so that is why I should leave right now."

"What?" Annabeth shook her head, "No, if monsters are coming then we all need to go."

"No," I insisted, "Look the monsters only come near the Hermes shrine if they need to. I am the only reason they have to come near here. If I leave, they'll chase me and leave you guys alone here at the shrine."

"Atlantia, we are not leaving Tartarus without you." Annabeth said, "So we need to stick together."

"I can meet up with you guys at the Doors of Death. I know where they are. I've been scouting them out for the last few days or I think it has been days." I say. "You guys rest up before the journey. This is the only food source I know of down here so eat something." I turn to Bob, "You know the way to the Doors of Death, right?"

"Yeah, all monsters do." Bob said.

"Ok, so Bob can lead you there and I will meet you there after I have lost this group of monsters." I conclude.

"Fine," Annabeth conceded seeing the reasoning behind my plan, "Stay safe, Atlantia. We will make it out of here." She hugs me before Percy does as well.

"Good luck out there." He says as he releases me.

"I'll be fine. You two take care of each other." I say before looking at Bob, "And stay with him. I think he is a very good friend to have down here." They smile at that before I disappear down the path leading away from the Hermes shrine.

I heard the shouts of the group of monsters grow closer to me as I continued to sprint away from the shrine. I smiled. I knew the monsters had been after me and not after Percy and Annabeth. I had only 85% sure that they were hunting me since I knew Percy and Annabeth both angered a lot of monsters. Eventually, the monsters catch up to me causing me to stop as they surround me. Noticing it was just some common monsters, I just slammed my palm on the ground to erupt an earthquake that destroyed all the monsters immediately. I scanned the area making sure no more monsters were near by before running toward the path that I remembered would lead me to the Doors of Deaths.