Chapter 22: Camp Jupiter

Ares took my hand and transported us from the throne room to a hill that out looked a service tunnel in the middle of San Francisco. I looked around and noticed two teens standing outside the service door. Figuring they were demigods, I was about to head down there when I remembered something.

"Shoot, Ares...err...Mars, I forget to tell Grover a message I received from Pan." I say looking at him. He nods.

"Let's head a little away from the entrance so you can send a message to him." Mars guides me to the other side of the hill where a small pond was located before he hands me a golden drachma. "Go ahead and make the call." He steps away so he wouldn't be seen on the message. I controlled the water and created the rainbow before tossing the coin into the rainbow.

"Oh Iris, goddess of the Rainbow, please accept my offering and show me Grover at Camp Half-Blood." The rainbow and coin disappear and I find Grover in a party and I could tell the gods and the other demigods were there as well.

"Grover!" I shout trying to get him to hear me over him. He turns and looks at me surprised.

"Atlantia!" Grover says, "Where are you? The gods are just saying you are on a personal quest for them. Do you need help?"

"I'm good, Grover." I say holding my hands out in front of me. "I just need to give you a message."

"Oh...ok." he says, "What's the message?"

"It's from Pan." I begin. Grover drops the half-eaten can he had in his hands.

"P-Pan." He stutters, "W-W-What did he say?"

"He said you must him." I say, "He says you are the only satyr who can."

"I-I-I must pack a suitcase. You sure he asked for me?" Grover said frantically.

"Yes, Grover. He may make contact with you today." I say. I glance back to see Mars telling me to finish the call. "Look, Grover. I need to go but I promise you, you are the one meant to find him."

"Yeah, ok. I will find him...I must get a suitcase..."Grover muttered before I slashed my hand through the rainbow. I turn to face Mars.

"Alright, I'm ready." Mars nods and takes my hand. The hills disappeared from my view and are replaced with the view of shops advertising food, armor, weapons, coffee, gladiator equipment, and toga rentals. There was a white marble one-story building that from the smell radiating from it, it was a dining hall. A little down from the dining hall was a really intricate and amazing looking two story buildings made of marble with pillars out front. I look around noticing there were a lot of ghosts around me and each one seemed wary of me. Multiple, who I am assuming to be demigods, were dressed in Roman armors and seem to be more like soldiers then the playful demigods I remember from Camp Half-Blood.

"Don't say a word about Camp Half-Blood." Mars reminded me in my head. The Roman demigods had their eyes trained on us and a guy wearing a purple cloak said, "Mars" before kneeling.

"That's good. Kneeling is good." Mars said. I glanced at him and realized he had changed his form. Instead of the biker look he normally sported, he now wore a soldier's uniform with different types of weapons decorating his belt and M16 rifles strapped to his back. "It's been a long time since I've visited Camp Jupiter and I have brought a message from Olympus and a guest to stay with you for a few months." He pushes me forward. "This is Atlantia Brooks. She is the daughter of every Roman god and goddess there is." I noticed some eyes of the demigods widened in shock at that statement. "She has been training with someone we trust but now it's your turn. She will be learning from you on her heritage because she has only been taught to fight." He smiles at me. "Well, daughter good luck and remember my warning." I nod before he disappears. I take a breath before facing the crowd of unknown, dangerous looking demigods.