Chapter 31: Traitor to hero

I didn't expect some relaxing dream so I wasn't surprised when I found myself standing outside the Empire State Building. The place was in ruins and the streets were littered with the bodies of sleeping mortals and dead demigods and hunters.

"You know this is how it is going to end granddaughter." Kronos says stepping into my view, "Your family will lay here dead and you will be at my side as I destroy the thrones of the Olympians making them lose their powers and die...You can't stop me. Surrender now and you can protect your family."

"I will not surrender." I said looking at him, "You keep asking me to join your side or telling to surrender because you are afraid of what I am. You know I am the daughter of every  Greek, Roman, Egyptian, and Norse god and goddess out there. I am more powerful then you so no I will not surrender, granddad. I will make sure you are destroyed, I swear on the River Styx." Thunder rumbled above us sealing my promise.

"You have made a dangerous promise." Kronos said his eyes filled with anger and fear. "You will not be able to fulfill that promise, Atlantia. I will ensured it." With that I call on my dream powers to take me out of the dream.

I wake up with a start and almost collide my head with Micah who was standing over me. Luckily he backed away quick enough.

"Sorry, Atlantia. I was just about to see if I could wake you " He says sheepishly, "We have a problem. An army is heading south into Central Park. The others already left about an hour ago after we couldn't wake you..." I jumped out of the bed and grabbed my weapon.

"Thanks, Micah. You coming?" I ask offering him my hand.

"Yeah, I just stayed because I volunteered to watch over you, " He said smiling at me before taking my hand. I thank him before calling on the shadows to take us to Central Park. When we arrived, the battle was already started. I hit my weapon on the ground elongating it to the spear before slamming it into the hellhound trying to tear me and Micah to shred.

"GO!" I shout at Micah, "Go help the injured!" He nods before running off to help those injured. I send a shockwave through the air knocking down a herd of dracaenae before manipulating the earth to create spikes behind them so the forty or so dracaenae would impale themselves before becoming just specks of golden dusts. I then charge the group of giants that were smashing through the forest trees. I throw my spear into one of the giants and push it with the wind so it would go straight through his heart before stopping in the tree behind him. As I summoned the spear back toward me, I fried three giants with lightning strikes that turned them to ashes.

"Atlantia," I heard as I took care of the remaining five giants with spikes coming up from the ground. I glance behind me to see Annabeth pointing toward a Titan in gold armor, "Hyperion. The lord of light. Titan of the east. We need you to keep him busy."

"Got it." I shout back before running toward the Titan who was walking across the top of the lake. I take control of the water as I jump on a created wave taking me toward the Golden Titan.

"The daughter of every Greek god and goddess!" Hyperion mused as I came closer, "It will bring me great pleasure to see you by our side as our personal weapon."

"I will never be your weapon!" I say as I send a burst of fire toward him. To my surprise, he just absorbs the flames.

"HA!" He exclaims, "I am the lord of light! Father of the first god of the sun. You think flames will stop me."

"I guess not but I am assuming water will." I send a wave of water crashing down on Hyperion.  I try to keep the water above him but then a bright light erupted him blinding me. It made me lose control of the water allowing him to surface again.