//Isabelle\\

Van stood above me, his shadow silhouetting my face as he gazed down at me with an intensity I'd never seen before. His icy blues were dark but not cold. It was desire, I was sure, something like lust but deeper and it was smouldering and desperate and pooling im his eyes.
And he couldn't take his eyes off me.

"You're mine," his breath was shakey when he spoke. His hands smoothed over my waist and when he leant down to push his lips against mine and mumble those words again he took my breath away. He kissed me gently at first, not shy but careful, controlled. Little kisses, as if he was resisting as if he was restraining himself. "You're mine," he spoke and his lips brushed the skin on my neck and I wanted more.

I didn't want delicate. I didn't want him to be careful with me.

"Van," i said, my voice a soft shaking sigh. I had meant to say something more but every time his lips met my skin I lost my train of thought. Distracted by the electric feeling, all the little pulses he sent quivering through me. "Van," i tried again, but he pushed his lips to my collar bone and his hands slipped lower and when he slid his hands up my skirt and his palms shifted against the lace of my underwear I melted into his hold on me. Let him lift me from where i stood, hands linking behind his neck as he pushed me up against the wall and kissed me again.

A little harder a little deeper and still mumbling those two words. Over and over and over again.

I blushed when he ground his hips into mine trying to steady us, trying to keep me from slipping. His hands were cold, I gasped. I blushed some more.

He pressed his forehead to mine and his eyes burning with that desire made me forget myself.
Made me forget what time it was.

Made me forget that I was supposed to be getting ready to go to school.

A knock on the door snapped us out of that steamy trance. Van flinched and jumped back and just like that I found my feet back on the floor as I tugged my blouse back on for the second time that morning.

"Izzy?" called Bondy, "are you ready for school come on tink you don't want to be late do you.." he said pushing on the door slightly before I slammed it shut in a panic, losing my voice as I starred wide eyed back at Van. "Jesus kidda," chuckled Johnny from behind the door, "Bit jumpy this mornin aren't yous whats the matter?" he asked and when I said nothing and the silence between us grew stressed and nervous Van stepped closer to me.

He was watching me and not the door which was all i could see. He wasn't scared it would open and reveal us as he brushed the back of his hand up my bare arm before tugging the sleeve up gently.

He leant down and whispered, his voice barely audible as he spoke.

"Tell him you're getting changed," he said quietly, his breath tickling my cheek. He began to button my shirt up, fingers fiddling with each little button carefully, almost painfully slowly because I was still scared Johnny would open the door, and I was still scared of what would happen if he did.

"You alright in there tink?" he asked after another moment of silence whilst I struggled to find my voice.

"Belle," whispered Van, his close proximity only further fraying my nerves.

"Sorry Johnny I'm, I.." i started, losing my way somewhere between the guilt I felt for lying to him and Van's eyes still burning into mine.
Vans fingers were climbing higher and higher, button by button, and when he reached the lacy hem of my bra he hesitated to close my shirt and button me up. He pushed his finger to my lips, a small smirk on his own.

"Shh," he hummed, "Deep breath love," he smirked and though I wasn't quite sure he was teasing me I did as I was told and my chest rose and fell a little slower than it had been before. He did the final button,"and start again,"