🥀Van🌹

I hovered above her, taking in her petit frame shivering beneath me. Her eyes were fixed on me and as I moved my fingers I watched her pupils dilate. Deep and dark and desperate with desire for me.

She let out a little gasp as I made another little circle around her clit. I'd struggled to control myself when I'd first felt her beneath my fingers I'd struggled to remind myself that this was it, this was as far as I could take it. Perhaps before I could have taken it futher. Before I'd realised what she was trying to do, and before I'd let her see me in that warehouse, a monster covered in the blood of bad men. But not now. Because now I could never be certain that she wasn't scared of me.

I wanted her, madly, i needed her the way I could tell she needed me, when she was dripping wet for me, unable to take her eyes off me, but I couldn't give in. I had to keep control of my desires.

"Van," just hearing her say my name drove me to distraction, put all sorts of leud thoughts in my head. I imagined her moaning my name into my neck, with her legs wrapped around my waist. I imagined her between me and the wall, her whole body shaking with the pleasure I could give her.

"Tell me what you want princess," i smirked, knowing there was no way that she would, her blushing cheeks and her wide eyes were all i needed to see to know that. She was desperate, squirming beneath my touch, i could feel her hips moving oh so slightly against my hand, trying to get more from me. I wanted to give it to her, I wanted to giver her everything but I couldn't. I knew I couldn't. "S'all you have to do baby girl," i said, letting my breath tickle her neck, letting it shiver her.

But she didn't have the chance to respond, she didn't have the opportunity to say a word, because as she opened her mouth to speak a knock on the door disturbed us and i dropped her, a little too quickly, because i knew exactly who it was waiting to speak to me on the other side of that door.

I stood up, pulled the covers over her and raised my finger to my lips. Held her gaze as I whispered for her to lie down and sleep.

And she knew who would be behind that door too so she did as she was told, quickly and quietly. Obedient and angelic as she pulled the covers right up to her nose and closed her eyes.

"Somet I should know Van?" Bondy was leaning up against the wall when I opened the door. He had his arms folded across his chest, sort of lazy and laidback looking as he looked past me into his bedroom at his sleeping sister. "Havent seen you or me little sister for two days... Forgot to mention somet or what?" he was sort of teasing me, but i could see the seriousness in his eyes.

"Come in Bonds," i smirked rolling my eyes at him, knowing he wouldn't like what I had to tell him about his sisters sneaking out to meet dangerous criminals. "She's still sleepin," i nodded to Issabelles figure beneath the duvet and hoped that that would quell his curiosity for a moment. At least until I'd managed to explain. "Had a bit of an incident the other evenin but she's alright now, I'm keeping an eye on her,"

"Kind of an incident Van? Thought we were looking after her, thought you were meant to be keeping me in the loop," his voice was laced with warning and I knew this grudge was deserved. I should have told him. We had agreed that I would tell him if anything happened.

That first night sitting in my office, me, Blakes and him. I'd told him we'd be there for him, that he wouldn't have to do this on his own, and then somewhere between then and now I'd changed my mind completely.

I changed the way I felt about her and I'd decided she would be my responsibility. Mine and mine alone.

I'd chosen to keep her close to me and I knew the heart of the reason I had chosen not to tell him.