☁️Camille🍒

"I'll go," i said, looking between Meghan and Nakita one last time before I turned around making a straight cut across the floor for the door and the night and the walk to Amber Lounge where I knew trouble would find me.

"Cigarettes indoors darlin, thats not technically legal..." Bondy caught my waist as I passed him, caught like he was made of honey and i was easily caught. His hand lingered on my hip, sliding lower as he pulled me into his hips. My hips and his hips asking to lock as I let my fingers play lazily with his collar.

"Well you can lecture me later Johnny," i started to say only to trail off when he bowed his head, his nose brushing mine as his eyes locked with mine and he carried on speaking as if i hadn't said a word.

But I knew what he was trying to do.

"Whatre you doing starting shit with Meghan for doll?" he murmured against my cheek, his nose nudging at mine trying to coax me into granting him access to my lips.

He was trying to distract me, trying to tempt me into simmering down and staying home with him, where he could keep an eye on me. Where he could treat me as if I were just as precious as Isabelle. But I'd never been that kind of girl and I had work to do.

"They don't need you there tonight," he said, the sensation of his lips against my ear shivering me. I struggled to steady my breath but steady it i did as my lips formed a slow and soft sort of smirk.

"Simmer down Bond," i said sofly, kissing his cheek letting my lips linger on the corner of his mouth. "I'll be back tonight..." I said slowly, fixing his collar which was never quite right. But John just cracked half a crooked smile, took my fingers in his hands lowered them to my sides.

"It is tonight," he said, holding onto my hands so that he had me right where he wanted me. He was smiling, his hips pressing into mine as his eyes trailed over me but he knew already that his temptations wouldnt be enough. I was stubborn at the best of times and I had made up my mind.

"Then I'll be back by the morning," i said and though he rolled his eyes at me, his grip on my hand tightened and when he stood up straight, when he held my gaze I could see a serious sort of shadow in his eyes.

"I don't like this Camille," he said, lowering his voice.

"No," i bit my lip, "but you can't go,"

"I don't want you putting yourself in harms way when someone else c..."

"B," i said quickly, quietly, hushing him with my finger to my lips, "this is mine to do, you have to let me..."

"Even if I don't you'll do it anyway," he smirked taking my finger from my lips, guiding my hand up to rest on his neck. It was like we went into autopilot. My fingers intertwining with the hair at the top of his neck. His hands holding my waist, smoothing over my skin, hands under my jacket.

"I thought you admired my defiance," i said, eyes twinkling daring him but to do what I do not know.

"You do my head in," he smirked, his body pushing into mine oh so subtley.
People who passed us by in the doorway leaving for a cigarette had no idea the intensity of our quiet subtext and all the hidden things we could say to one another without saying a word out loud.

"You have to let me go now," i smirked, a little part of me not wanting to go either.

I knew that the scene I was heading for wasnt a pleasant one, the knowledge that I might not come back at all lingered at the back of my mind, but Johnny was naive to that. He only knew what I had let him know, about the Reid and the blade but not about the things they were after and how desperate they were to get what they needed.