Chapter 3

The first week of school went by pretty fast. It was finally Friday and my girls and I were driving home from school while the boys went to Brandon house to set up for the party. I began thinking about that blonde head boy Austin, when he walked away with that wink I got suspicious when he said he'll see me at the party. How is he going when it's for juniors and seniors... he's a sophomore, I guess I'll find out later tonight.

We all went up to my room and got our dresses from the closet.

"Okay we have until 7 o'clock to get ready its 4:30 now" I checked my phone and headed downstairs to the kitchen for a snack and maybe a glass of orange juice.

My phone started to vibrate:

–I hope I can spend some time with you tonight and wear something sexy cause I might want to get you alone;).- It said from an unknown number at the top of my screen. I kind of gotten freaked out a little bit but not too much because it's probably someone prank texting me like always. I took a few pieces of pizza from the refrigerator and headed back into my room to start getting ready. While eating pizza I decided to call Brandon to see how the setting up thing is doing.

'Hello' I said

'Hey Nila what's up?' he said I could hear music in the background, probably testing out the music.

'Nothing just called to see how it's going over there'

'Well its good-' he stopped when he got interrupted by a broken glass I guess.

'Nila I have to go see you tonight bye' he hung up before I could say bye.

I finished my pizza and headed to the bathroom to get ready.

I came out 30 minutes later smelling like strawberries. I laid out my dress and jewelry on my bed and went back in the bathroom to curl my hair. My hair normally stops to my back but now since they're in mini curls it goes a little pass my shoulders. I did my make up with black smoky eyes, a little bit of mascara and applied a small bit of pink lip gloss making my lips shine. Put on my hoop earrings and sliver necklace. Finally stepped into my dress and slipped on my heels, I headed down stairs. I see all the girls sitting on the couch texting. They all look amazing especially Erica since she just went for a more casual club look.

"You guys ready?" said Nova as soon as she spotted me coming in the room.

"Yes" we all said heading to the door. We decided to take two different cars Rachel's and Alex. Rachel, Erica, Nola and I in one car and Alex, Leah and Nova in the other.

"So Erica I heard you and Brandon are getting a little hmm close" Nola winked

"Well yes but not to close because I want to wait" She smiled then giving her focus back to her phone to text (probably Brandon).

We pulled up to Brandon house 10 minutes later. The party already started. People throwing up their drinks, loud music, weed smoking, dancing and lots of food. We all split up when we got inside the house. I go to the weed section first. I have to feel good before I dance.

"Damn Nila you look so sexy" Said Cameron one of my friends.

"Well thank you kind sir, may I smoke with you?" I said doing a curtsy and putting on my famous British accent making them laugh. I sat down next to Cameron watching them roll up blunts.

After he took a few puffs he passed it to me. I inhaled that shit and exhaled like I haven't did it in a long time. Weed makes me feel so good. I was high after my third blunt... yes I had smoked all three by myself without sharing.

At this point all I wanted to do was dance and find Noah. I know he probably drinking since it's a party. If it wasn't a party he would only be getting high. I moved passed people making my way to the dance floor.