Chapter 16

I woke up so refreshed just have bed hair trouble. Getting out of bed I knew Noah had Nolan so I didn't have to panic, walking over to my dresser I turned on some music to get my day started. Playing Drake- Energy I headed to the bathroom to take a good ass shower and do my hygiene routine.

Combing out my hair I put on my black robe and went back into my room, yes I know I have so many robes in all different colors I just make it my secret collection and addiction that no one knows about. I walked up front and decided to make breakfast, Noah was on the floor with Nolan in his lap watching some baby shows that I hate so much.

"Good Morning" I said taking out the back and pancake mix and Nolan's bottle.

"Oh hey good morning" he finally said turning back to the TV "No Mickey Mouse will be trapped, save him" I just laughed at how hooked he is on the TV show. Handing Nolan his bottle I made my way back to the kitchen to start cooking.

Eating my breakfast Noah came in all dressed up in the clothes he wore last night.

"Where you going?" I said looking curious as I take a sip of my orange juice.

"I have to make a few stops I was thinking about taking Nolan with me" taking a few pieces of bacon off the stove, I don't know why he keep asking to be with Nolan when he has every right to I mean he is the father plus he is trying and learning.

"Of course he does have your blood right?" I chuckled and continued to eat my food, giving me a big smile he walked out the kitchen with his car keys and picked up Nolan who was all dressed to. When did they change?

"Don't forget to take his bag and the car seat" I yelled after him.

"It's already in the car" winking at me

"I'll see you around 4, I love you" I couldn't help but smile.

"I love you too"

After they left I just wanted to relax all day, I forgot I still had my robe on so I went to the back to put on some actual clothes: a white bra and panty set, gray sweat pants and a green v neck t-shirt. Back in the family room I turned to Adventure Time . . . yes I'm a big ass kid sue me. In the middle of the show I got a text from an unknown number saying –meet me at Starbucks in 30 minutes-. I decided to just go I know I shouldn't because it might be some prank but me being so curious to who it is I chose to go, putting on my shades and my green sandals. I grabbed my phone, wallet and keys then left the house.

****

Getting to Starbucks, the person must of saw me and texted me to come to the table in the back by the window. Walking to the back I see a young man sitting with shades on and looking through his phone.

"Who are you?" I asked taking a seat across from him.

"You don't remember me?" he smirked looking up at me his voice sounds so familiar I shook my head though.

"Well maybe this will help" he said taking off his shades. Oh my god I can't believe it, it's him.

"A-Austin what are y-you doing h-here and what do you want? I thought you were in a coma" I said kind of scared my voice was shaking.

"Shut up, now I told you to be here because I want you to be mines . . . my stripper at my brother club and I been out of a coma for 3 weeks now" he must be stupid to think I'll leave everything to work as his stripper.

Fuck no, I mean I love stripping and I know about the business and how it works but I only do that in my house with my girls not around a lot of perverted men who throw their child support money at ladies.