Chapter 6

The past two days went by pretty fast, from helping Nate move into our house, to going shopping for Noah's gifts. Today is finally Wednesday and its Noah and I anniversary. Yesterday it took me forever to find something he would like so I just decided to buy him a Nike jacket and these new Jordan's, which I forgot at home . . . sucks. I just I'll let him see it later today.

"Brandon have you seen Noah?" I said as both of us walk to the gym.

"No . . . uh yes . . . but no. I can't tell you" he replied, I can tell he's lying because every time he lies he scratches his right ear.

"Mmhm" I said lowering my eyes and smirking. I knew Noah had a surprise because every time it's our anniversary he wouldn't talk to me and he would try to stay away from me until he's ready to show me, it annoys me sometimes. I'm just curious about what the surprise is. I shrugged and waved it off.

After changing into gym clothes I head into the gym where all the other seniors and juniors were. I'm really not in the mood for playing so I just sat down and played Candy Crush on my phone.

"Damn I hate these pieces of candy" I said to myself as I try to get all these ingredients down.

I get a text right in the middle of my game, now I have to start over. I sighed with frustration and read the message:

–Meet me in the parking lot after gym baby-. Finally, my surprise is here from Noah. I replied an okay with a smiley face and began taking pictures of myself instead of playing Angry Birds. Fuck them pigs. A basketball hits my leg out of nowhere

"Sorry" a girl said running to get her ball. She was a pretty girl with hot pink hair . . . weird but it fits her, blue eyes and pale white skin. She must be a junior because I know every senior.

"Sorry" getting closer to pick up the ball.

"It's okay" I said waving off the issue and then rubbed my thigh. She had sorry writing all over her face, I wanted to laugh because she kind of looked pathetic but I didn't though that would be weird to just come out laughing for no reason.

"Um . . . okay bye" she said and right after that she ran back over to her friends and all over kept looking at me then turned back around. What was that about? I shrugged it off and stood up off the floor and headed to the locker rooms to change clothes. So happy I brought an extra pair of clothes because Noah had just called to meet up, plus you must look good on your anniversary. I changed into a red v neck tank top with a black jacket, denim blue jeans and my red sparkly UGG boots, to top that off I worn some big hoop earrings and a heart shape necklace Noah bought me for my birthday.

****

Once done changing I headed straight out the locker rooms walking fast down the hallway texting Noah telling him I'm on my way. Noah is the only boy that will give me goose bumps and butterflies at the same time even after almost three years. We celebrate our anniversary every month. He's my first love and my soul mate, can't nobody deal with him like I can. I reached the parking lot there's no sign of Noah. 'Where the fuck are you?' kept repeating in my mind. Taking a seat at the closes bench I just looked around for Noah.

"Sorry baby, I was getting your gifts out my car." Noah said behind me out of breath from running I beat. Fixing his shaggy brown hair he was holding three shopping bags all different sizes and colors (red, pink, and green) my favorite colors.

"It's okay" I said smiling reaching over the bench kissing his lips, sending millions of sparks to my lips. He chuckled.

"So did you get my present baby?" he asked

"Yes but I left it at home, we can open our gifts there" holding his hand started to walk to his car.

"No!" pulling me back to him, I tilted my head sideways with a dumb look "I . . . uh . . . don't want to go there yet, it's too early" he said rubbing the back of his head giving me a side smile.