Chapter 14

"Nila you ready?" Daddy called from the hallway.

"Yeah let me get the rest of my boxes" I replied kicking all my thing that are in boxes out my room.

Today is the day where I move back to California, yes it's been two months and Nolan been growing and eating a lot . . . so greedy. The real reason why I'm moving back is because I promised my sisters I would and I never break my promises. All the boys picked up the rest of the boxes and placed them in the moving truck leaving me in the apartment with my big boy who is just drooling all over his tiny hands and with Leah.

"So you ready to see your baby daddy again?" she giggled a little bit rubbing Nolan's hair which has grown a lot.

I shrugged "I mean yeah but before I see him I need a new makeover because let's be honest Leah this new mommy needs to change everything and plus I have to get me a little house first" I said picking up the baby bag and started walking out the door while Leah have Nolan.

"Well right when we touch down back in Cali you can" Leah said closing the door behind us.

Since we didn't fly a plane it took us longer to get the California. I would of took a plan but who said I'm about to do all the shit especially with Nolan too oh hell no.

*****

That was the longest two days ever due to the fact we took a lot of stops on the way.

Getting into California was a struggle because I didn't want Noah to see me or know I'm back yet, the moving trucks or Nolan until I got myself together, so far two hours has pass and Leah, Nate and I are still driving around looking for a small house just for Nolan and I. We reached this red and white house that is small but not too small and only 20 minutes away from my daddy house. I instantly fell in love with it and bought it right then and there; 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, a nice size kitchen and family room and the biggest basement I ever seen for a small house. The lady who showed us around called all the utility people to come turn on everything and fix anything that needed to be fixed because my ass is moving in today. I called the rest of the people who was with me in Texas to come over and start unpacking stuff and watch Nolan while I go get me a full makeover.

Once they arrived I left the house and drove to the hair salon because I meant it when I said I'm changing my look, and since my sisters changed their hair color for a new start its time for me too. Nola just changed her hair to a platinum blonde color and Nova did hers' platinum blonde with black tips. I am doing mines a different way, my hair dresser Dave had to fix me up, about a half hour or so later my hair was finished. It looks amazing pitch black all the way down until the ends that was platinum blonde. So I guess we still the same just a different way. It's so sexy I want to marry myself, I hugged Dave and paid him then made my way to the tattoo place to get me one more tattoo. Walking inside I see Alex behind the front desk, I didn't know she worked here.

"Hey Alex" I waved smiling at her, she looked confused.

"Do I know you?" tilting her head.

Damn this hair did change my appearance.

"It's Nila, I just changed my hair color" moving my hair around. She was quiet at first trying to see if she could tell after a while her eyes shot open wide and made the loudest squeal causing customers who were waiting to look over.

"Oh my fucking god it's you" running from behind the desk to give me a hug.

"How is everything, oh shit how's the baby boy?" I laughed at her happiness and calming her down.

"He's good getting big, I just moved back because I missed being here and plus Nolan needs to see his father" she nodded in agreement.

"Why did you move anyway, nobody knew what happen and Noah changed and who's Nolan?"