Just The Beginning

My life is nowhere near perfect, I mean of course my family is rich now, but it wasn't like that before. I'm Nila (Nye La), Nila White I'm a triplet of my two other sisters Nola and Nova, we're identical even with our ear piercings and matching tattoos on our arms and the sides of our stomach, we like tricking people. We just turned 18 and it's our senior year in high school. We're pretty much called the Devil's Triplets because we been fighting and causing trouble since third grade. Born and raised in New York but not the Big Apple part but hood bad part which is East Harlem, that's where everything happens from: shooting, drugs, rape, break-ins, gangs and just DRAMA. My life was the hardest compared to my sisters because I was born last and been pick on by others for being a baby. Yeah we're the same age but I don't know for some reason people see me more as a threat and want to try and test me. Since we gotten older we barely fight anymore but we're still bad asses.

Nola is calm, hardworking, patient, sometimes shy and the mature one.

Nova is the hyper, tough, adventurous, straight forward and the funny one.

I on the other hand is petty, impatient, childish and serious.

What we all have in common is the fact that we're emotional and self-confident.

Enoughabout them and more about me; I'm your typical girly girl who loves to shop,text, and party but the other side of me is a rocker chick who loves tattoos,piercings. I have 14 tattoos and 3 piercings... Such a bad ass right?? I lovesmoking weed I been doing it since I was 15. I can't help it; it just calms medown from all this bullshit I have to deal with. Ever since I moved toCalifornia 3 years ago it's been kind of better but sometimes I do wish I hadmy old life back, thugging in the streets doing what I want. This is my storyabout my life.