Chapter 18

I got up right at 10 I turned over seeing Noah fast asleep I didn't want to wake him so I quietly slid out of bed and tip toed to my closet to get my black khaki pants and a white shirt, I took out my all black Timberland's and ran to the bathroom for a quick shower.

Getting out I put on all my clothes I chose to wear and wrapped my hair in a high bun, putting on my sunglasses I left my room with a still sleeping Noah in bed. Making my way downstairs everyone was passed out on the floor. I had to take a few pictures of them then headed to the kitchen where my sisters were at eating bacon. Nola looked ready to fight, same outfit as me but with a red shirt and Nova with a black one.

"Y'all ready?" I asked taking some bacon off of Nova's plate.

"Yeah if your big ass would stop eating off my plate" Nova responded by slapping my hand away Nola just laughed.

"We're taking my car" Nola said I didn't complain I just shrugged my shoulders.

Getting into the car I got in the back because I needed to stretch plus Nova called shot gun.

"So Nova what was wrong with you yesterday you looked upset" I asked I never forget to ask when my family is upset.

She sighed "Corey wants me to move in with him but I don't know if I'm ready you know? Then we argued about it"

"Girl don't let him upset you he just has to understand but just think about it plus it's nice waking up by the person you love" I smiled thinking about Noah.

"Aye but you never told us what happen after the hospital thing" Nola said while driving to the bitch Amber house. We decided not to tell Nate until we get home. I began telling them everything not leaving anything out. When I was finished it was an awkward silence until Nova started talking.

"I am so sorry I can't believe her that's just not right" I nodded in agreement.

"Yeah I agree she isn't a good mother for that" Nola said parking the car down the street from Amber house.

Before getting out the car we greased up the parts on our body that was showing. I knew Amber two older sisters would be here because Nate said they was staying for a few months. I just knew if we went in there and started fighting Amber that it would turn into a group fight which I didn't mind, plus my sisters and I aren't worried about fighting it's what we do.

"Y'all bitches ready?" Nola said tying up her hair.

"You know it"

*****

"H-hey w-what are you guys doing here?" Amber said when she opened the door.

"Don't act stupid hoe, you trying to fuck over our brother and thought we wasn't gone do shit" Nova said pushing Amber making her fall back.

"Look I'm sorry but I don't like him no more" she said simply like she didn't care.

"Bitch y'all was engaged and you fucked it up don't play dumb" I just slapped her not even wanting to hear her shit.

Seconds later we heard footsteps coming into the room where we were hovering around Amber.

"Hey amber where's the-" the two sisters stopped when they saw us.

"Why the fuck y'all here" the brunette asked.

"Don't come in here jumping" the other sister said.

I just laughed, she really thought we was going to jump her, when clearly we came for this group fight.

"Ha-ha bitch you funny, we not about to jump her because we knew you guys was here so we want to fight you too and plus your sister here messed with the wrong family" I pointed to Amber who just rolled her eyes.