Chapter 8

It has been three weeks since I been out and I can't believe that I missed Thanksgiving. All my favorite food were gone, sucks. I'm in the car listening to music on my iPod Noah gave me. I must have drifting off to sleep because we were at my house 10 minutes later.

"Nila wake up" Noah said rubbing my arm, I hate being woken up from a nap. I adjusted myself to sit up in the seat and look over to him.

"Damn you're so beautiful when you wake up" I blushed at his words.

"Nila I want to take you on a date tonight as my fiancé' not my girlfriend but that's only if you want to" taking the keys out the car.

"Baby can we go on a date next time I want to just relax with you at home today." smiling taking my headphones out of my ears.

He sighed but then nodded and smiled "Anything you want baby, I love you" placing his soft luscious lips on my, my knees buckled down getting weak.

Since we're finally home I just remembered I didn't give him his presents yet. Shit, stupid Nila.

"Now help me get my stuff out from the back seat and I still have to give you your gifts, so come on" sounding like a little kid and hopped out the car.

I grabbed his hand once we got inside the house. I heard him chuckle a little bit when I looked around the house like a crack head, to make sure no one is home because I really don't have time for my family to ask if I'm okay and try to be my servants and shit. Running up the steps and into my bedroom, I pushed him on the bed and headed to my closet getting out a shoe box and a bag that said Nike on it.

"Baby you didn't have to get me nothing" Noah said I turned around with the bag and shoe box in my hands to see him looking at pictures of us from this summer in Florida that was taped to the side of my bed. I should really buy some picture frames this Christmas.

"Well to bad I bought them already and I wanted to anyway plus you said so" sitting down next to him rubbing his head, his hair was so soft just like a babies but softer that mines.

"Now open them" I demanded.

"Damn you don't have to be so mean" giving me a fake sad expression. Noah should be an actor because he can really act. His face lite up when he opened the shoe box to a new pair of Jordan's, I had to give him something he loves because all he wear is True Religion, Polo, Nike, Adidas and Jordan's.

"Thanks baby" giving me a little kiss I smiled and handed him the other gift. Thanking out a large size blue Nike hoodie, he turned it around to look at both sides then looked back at me smirking. I was confused with that look

"What?"

"Oh just thinking about how sexy you would look in this" pretending to think, I was curious how I would look in it too.

I laughed and hit him playfully in the arm causing him to join in laughing showing all his teeth. I rubbed my fingers through his hair, so smooth and soft. We both stopped laughing and looked each other in the eyes, full of happiness and love. I reached forward leaning over to him and we're now face to face lying in my bed.

"Baby I want to make one" I whispered seductively in his ear nibbling on it then pulled back to see his reaction and his answer. His eyes widen biting his lip, so sexy especially seeing that his lips are juicy and soft.

"Now?" tilting his head forward, I nodded pulling him on top of me kissing him rough, then gentle then passionate. Biting and sucking on his lip.

"Damn girl slow down, I'll give you our baby" he chuckled getting up to take of his shirt. Copying him I took mines off as well including my pants.