EPILOGUE

9 Years Later

"Noah hurry up we're going to be late for Corey Jr. birthday" I said while doing my little angle Alexis hair, she just turned five a few weeks ago.

"I'm coming I had to find Jordan shoes" He yelled from upstairs. I had my other son Jordan 3 years after Nolan and yes I stopped the tradition of 'N' in the names.

"Mom can I go out with Lauren tomorrow?" Nolan asked with the house phone in his hand.

Nolan and Lauren are best friends now it's so cute, one day I hope they get together but I won't jinx nothing plus their only 10 so it's too early to know.

"Yes call Libby but put on your shoes it's time to go" He nodded then ran out the room.

"Thanks mommy" Alexis said giving me a slobbery wet kiss on the cheek.

"Ew" she giggled holding her teddy bear up to her face, she is such a cutie and her brothers are so protective it's crazy.

I smiled "No problem now go get daddy."

"Jordan, Nolan get it the car" Noah said walking down the steps with Alexis in one hand and Shade on a leash with the other.

You guys really thought I would forget about my baby Shade? She's a sweetheart and now she's bigger and her fur is a darker gray.

"Come on baby let's get going" walking over to kiss me on the lips.

"Ew daddy don't kiss mommy" Alexis said pushing our faces apart. We both laughed and just decided to finish our kisses later.

Anyway let me update you on some things that have been going on the last 9 years.

Nova and Corey have two kids Corey Jr. age 9 and Zoe age 4 and been married for 7 years now. Nola and Mike had a surrogate mother for their kid since she couldn't have any but they have a girl name Paige who is 6 years old now. Mom and Dad got married again 2 years after my wedding. Nate married Tori . . . I never seen that coming from the fact they disliked each other for a while but things change right?

Leah and Justin decided to just be friends I never found out the reason so I just dropped it but they have a son name Jahmier who is 7. Rachel just got reconnected with her dad a year ago turns out he kicked her out because he was losing the house and was an alcoholic so he didn't want her to know . . . weird. Jay and Vince have a set of triplet girls age 5 Lotus, Willow and Alice. I always thought it would be me or one of my sisters to have twins or triplets but I guess not. Alex is one of the most famous tattoo artist in California she of course is doing good, she caught Taylor cheating after I moved back to California after having Nolan so yeah they're done and she also has a daughter name Lexa who just turned 5 as well. I know shocking right I never thought she would date a boy but she never told us who he is.

Erica and Brandon finally got married a few months ago and their son Calvin just turned 9. Libby and Cameron are also doing great both are business owners for a famous clothing and shoe company and they have a new addition to their family a boy name Shane, they had him two years after I had Nolan . . . as for Austin he is facing 35 years for rape, attempt murder and blackmail and turns out he had an obsession problem.

Life is great though it started off rough but to be it ended just right . . .