Chapter 15

Today is finally my welcome back home party. Since Nova couldn't find nobody to watch Nolan I decided to give Leah's little sister Christina a chance since she want to work with kids this is a good start for a 17 year-old. It's five thirty now so I have an hour and a half to get ready, my sisters nor brother haven't talked to me all day today I'm guessing they're getting the party ready. Nolan's sleep so now is a good time to pick out my outfit and take a shower. Taking the baby monitor in the bathroom with me I began taking my shower washing my body and hair. Getting out smelling like coconut; I lotion up my body and put on my pink robe and went in my bedroom to pick out a party outfit. Looking over at Nolan who is just laying on my pillow I just pictured it being Noah because they sleep just alike. Smiling I turned back to my closet and started digging through dresses, my eyes landed on this black and gold mini dress, heart shape neckline with straps, my boobs will sit up perfectly, getting my gold heels out I placed everything on the bed and put on my black thong and began curling my hair into big curls. Doing my makeup, I finished with some lip gloss and put on my party clothes.

'Damn I look good' I thought to myself as I look in the mirror.

A knock on the door stopped my thoughts. I checked the time . . . already 7, I grabbed Nolan who just woke up and walked up front to open the door to a mini version of Leah.

"Hey Christina" I said letting her come in.

"Hey, I haven't seen you in like forever and thanks for letting me get some practice with babies" she said talking Nolan out of my grip.

I showed her the rules and where everything was and about Nolan.

"I might not be home till 11 so you have my number if you need anything" I smiled picking up my phone and clutch purse from the table and headed to the door hugging Christina and kissing Nolan on the forehead.

"Have fun" Christina said as I closed the door behind me.

Making my way to my car I texted Nova saying I'm on my way. My heart was racing fast as I drove to the place, all about Noah 'How do he look now?' 'Did he change?' 'Is he the same still?' 'What is he wearing?' I was just thinking of all random questions but soon snapped out when I reached the place. The music was already booming form the parking lot. I'm glad it's not a surprise party because I freak out when they pop out. Turning my car off I headed inside spotting my sisters immediately who were sitting at a table drinking.

"Hey" I said walking up to them.

"Oh shit hey, you look good" Nova said getting up to hug me.

I must admit my sisters do know how to dress, both wearing a dress like mines but a different color. Nova's was a pinkish red color and Nola's was a turquoise color, both look gorgeous in them.

"Thanks, for throwing this, I needed to relax and have fun" I said taking a seat by them. All my friends and family were out on the dance floor living it up like they always do.

"No problem and I just saw Noah walk in he's somewhere around here" Nova said sipping her drink.

"Yeah he was excited that your back" Once Nola said that my heart felt like it skipped millions of beats. I blushed so hard I could've sworn I could feel my cheeks turn red.

"Enough about him lets go dance" Nova said grabbing both Nola and I hand dragging us to the dance floor when my song 'Again' by Fetty Wap came on. I immediately let go of her hand a started dancing around shaking my ass just like my sisters were doing but they had their boyfriends behind them who were it seems like in heaven seeing ass all on their lower area . . . yup they about to be horny as fuck. Right when his second verse came on my bladder decided to tell me it's time to pee. Excusing myself I made my way to the restroom. Washing my hands, I turn to see Erica.