Chapter 4⚡⭐

Off was pretty sure his eyebrows had reached his hairline. What the fuck!? Off squinted his eyes at Gun. Was the little shit drunk.

"Did you hit your fucking head? Do you even hear yourself speaking right now?!" Off finally asked since Gun was just sitting there staring at him like he was expecting something from Off. The crazy brat.

"You heard me Papi. If you're so confident in your acting ability then you should have no problem kissing me right now.  You should have no problem pretending that I'm Third, your best friend that you're so madly in love with and kissing me like you mean it" Gun said with conviction with a crazy little determined twinkle in his eyes.

All the energy seemed to suddenly deflate out of him and Off made a long sigh. Okay he saw what was going on. He had just walked himself right into a corner.

Fuck.

Gun was upset and obviously acting crazy right now but the little shit was still the same little conniving brat who couldn't stand to lose an argument.

He probably knew Off had absolutely no fucking desire to kiss Gun right now. He knew  Off would refuse to kiss him making him right about his premonitions of how Off won't be able to kiss Gun when the time came and Gun won't be able to make the romantic scenes with Khai realistic as Off promised.

If Gun won this argument Off could just tell Gun would go back into his slump and start doubting himself all over again. And the chances of  him getting  himself out of his little mood before Friday when they start shooting was highly unlikely. Gun could sulk for months if you let him.

Off suddenly had a crazy thought. He might have to actually agree to kiss Gun right now. He had to so that Gun could see that Off was right, that the filming of Theory of love would be just fine and he was going to be able to deliver perfectly as Third and that Off could kiss him without flinching Damnit. He knew Gun would never believe him given their history and honestly they couldn't afford to have Gun doubting himself right now.

Fuck seriously how was this his life.

Gun started to develop a little sly smirk on his face as Off had his internal debate like he was preparing to win the argument. That gave Off that extra little bit of confidence he needed. He was so kissing Gun.

Just as Gun opened his mouth to speak Off took a deep breath, grabbed Gun's face between his hands, scrunched his eyes closed and pressed his mouth against Gun's.

This wasn't the first time that Off and Gun kissed. Definitely not. The first time they had to kiss was during the Puppy Honey series. Gun kept laughing into his mouth so they had to do about 8 takes.

The second time they kissed they had to do so many takes because they had to kiss in a car. The director wanted to get shots of every single direction possible and Off ended up forgetting how many takes they took. Point is Off and Gun have kissed countless times.

So you'd expect Off to be used to how Fucking soft Gun's lips were by now. That combined with the fact that Gun hardly ever grew any facial hair and it honestly felt like Off was kissing a girl.

That always freaked Off out. The fact that he knew he was kissing a guy, another fucking dude but it felt like he was kissing a girl with extremely soft plump lips that he wanted to nibble on so badly.

Fuck Off was about to freak out again. He had to get over this if there was any hope of him kissing Gun in front of cameras without flinching. He had to accept that yes Gun was a guy and yes he had some really nice kissable lips that Off wanted to maybe nibble on but that didn't mean he should panic about it. Absolutely nothing wrong wrong with enjoying kissing your male coworker. Yeah damnit!

The whole time that Off had his lips tightly pressed against Guns, Gun's lips were open in surprise. Off was pretty sure Gun wasn't even breathing. Off would laugh if he wasn't going through his own dilemma.

Alright he had to grow a pair of balls and do this properly. Off hoped the little shorty didn't go into shock. Off slightly pulled off Gun and fit his mouth over Guns slack bottom lip. He kept pulling back and lightly fitting his lips over Gun's. Then once he settled in a slow soft rhythm he decided to bring Gun out of the little trance he seemed to put him in.

He slowly dropped one of his hands from Guns face to his waist and pulled him closer as he sucked on his bottom lip. Gun made a little sound and brought his hands up to Offs chest to balance himself so he wouldn't topple over into Offs lap.

Off couldn't help himself and smirked into the kiss. This seemed to snap Gun out of it however and he tentatively started kissing Off back. For some weird reason this made Off feel victorious. He felt like he just won some great impossible feat. He had no idea why he was feeling this way while kissing Gun another dude with the same body parts as him for fucks sake but he decided to shelve that thought for now.

Off dropped his other hand to Gun's waist and wrapped his arms around Gun's tiny waist. Gun made another soft sound which Off suspected was a moan. The sounds Gun were making was slowly driving Off crazy and he couldn't help but deepen the kiss. Gun responded positively by bringing his tongue into the equation.

Gun licked into Offs mouth which made Offs stomach flutter a little. The shorty definitely didn't kiss like a fucking virgin. Off sucked on Gun's tongue as Gun made another soft litte sound and wrapped his arms around Offs neck.

Off tightened his hold around Guns waist as the kiss got even more filthy. They carried on kissing and exploring each other's mouths for what felt like forever. Off felt the little fluttering in his stomach get worse and worse and his stomach was starting to feel warmer than it did a couple of minutes ago.

"Mmmm Papi," Gun whined into Offs mouth when Off took a little nibble of his lip. That sent tingles straight to his dick.

Off  suddenly pushed Gun back. Gun landed on his back on the  couch and looked up at Off with a shocked expression. Off looked down at Gun with an equally shocked expression. His eyes shifted from Guns eyes to his lips.

To Guns swollen glistening pink lips. Offs dick gave a little twitch.

Off jumped off the couch like his ass was on fire. "I'm sorry Gun I have to go," Off hurriedly said before he left Guns apartment like the devil was on his heels.