Chapter 21⚡⭐

HAPPY APRIL FOOLS (INSERT EVIL VILLIAN LAUGH HERE😈🤪)

***********************************""Off?" a voice said in surprise causing Off to look up from the floor.

"Awu Tay! How did you know I was here?" Off asked standing outside Tays' double story house having just arrived at the door and  not yet rang the door bell .

"I didn't, I was just on my way to quickly get some snacks from the store. What are you doing creeping outside my house anyway, come in before you scare the neighbors kids," Tay said with a laugh giving Off a friendly pat on the back as he entered the house.

"Awu those kids are still scared of me?" Off asked following Tay further into the house and up the stairs towards Tays resently set up man-cave, their new favorite hang out spot in Bangkok.

"Well you did make one of them cry, what do you expect" Tay said with a laugh, shaking his head in disbelief at how his friend had even managed to do that.

"But that was 2 years ago though," Off said with a frown.

"They were little 8 year olds at the time, you properly scared the poor kids" Tay reminded him looking back at him as he entered the man cave.

"Well why did they have to play with their ball so close to my car anyway,  it's not my fault that little girl started crying when I scolded them for it, someone had to before it was too late," Off defended himself thinking back to how his car had still been new at the time and he hadn't wanted to get scratches on it so soon.

"Oii I pray for your future children," Tay said as he took out two beers from the mini fridge and opened them up before handing one to Off.

"Why? You're the one whose going to raise them anyway," Off said taking a seat on the couch and taking a swing of beer.

Tay laughed "That's so true! I can just picture you and Gun dumping your kids with me every chance you get to go on shopping sprees or little holiday getaways," He said with a fond shake of his head.

Off choked on his drink.

"Hey hey are you okay," Tay asked worryingly as he reached forward to pat Off on the back as he coughed.

"I'm fine," Off said with a scratchy voice after he finally calmed himself down, his drink having gone down the wrong pipe. "Did you really have to mention that name though?!"

Off really wasn't ready to hear about Gun. It had only been that morning that he had had Gun in his apartment crying on his couch begging Off to stay  and breaking his heart.

Off couldn't handle the silence in his flat after he had calmed Gun down enough for him to leave. He kept thinking about how he had to look Gun in the eye tomorrow and act as Khai all while knowing that he was planning on betraying Gun and leaving the company after the end of  shooting  Theory of Love regardless of his promise.

The same thoughts kept swimming around in his head repeatedly until he was unable to take it anymore, leaving his apartment and aimlessly driving around before somehow finding himself in front of Tay's door.

"I really hope you're not here right now to tell me that you really are leaving the company," Tay said suddenly after the room had been quiet for a while as both of them focused on playing the Fifa game Tay had put on.

Off sighed. "Tay I..." Off started unsure of what to say but reluctant to lie to him after he already  had to lie to Gun this morning.

Tay paused the game and turned to face him"No Off! That's not the answer I want to hear right now. Why would you even want to leave Gmm for Nadao?! What could they possibly have that Gmm doesn't?"

"Well for one thing BL series," Off snapped at his friend, irritated that seemingly no one was on his side.

"Yes they do! *Great Men the Academy was produced by them and its a BL series! Regardless of that I hope the reason you want to leave Gmm is not because you don't want to do BL series anymore?!" Tay asked staring deeply at Off.

Off looked away from him staring at the landscape painting hung above the TV and chose not to answer the question.

" Oi Off if you don't want to do BL anymore just go to the CEO and tell him. He'll support you with whatever direction you want to go in, you know how understanding he is, you don't have to move all the way to another company to get away from it!" Tay explained exasperated by Off.

Off shook his head and leaned forward so his arms where resting on his knees " You don't get it Tay, it's a lot more complicated than that, "

" Well uncomplicate it then! You are always bragging about what a genius you are so it shouldn't be too hard for you right," Tay said teasing Off.

"But It's such a longgggggg story," Off said thinking back to all the things that had happened between him and Gun the last past few days.

"Well there's two toilets in the house if we need bathroom breaks, there's food in the kitchen and beer right in front of us, I'm sure we'll make it to the end of your story in one piece," Tay said settling back in the couch seeming to make himself comfortable in preparation to hear Off out.

Off sighed again. Well it's not like he had anything to lose by telling Tay the full story of  what had happened anyway. It's not like Tay would ever tell anyone his secrets and it may help him a little to get all these things he'd been keeping bottled up off his chest.

Problem was he didn't even know where he should even begin.

A/N: So as you may have guessed by now the book being finished was just a little April fool's joke from me even though I'm like 6 days late lol.

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME😂😅

Some of you are really scary hsgsgegdhdjrhvdgdhdh oh my gosh I almost gave it up immediately, I'm never pranking yall again😭😭😭😂😂😂😳😳😳😳😳😳I still love yall though, death threats and all😅😩

But seeing how attached you guys got to the story really warms my heart though, thanks so so much for reading  ♥️❤️♥️
This isn't a sequel or anything, it's still part of the original story, I still have a few chapters left before we get to the end.

I haven't left the house in 3 weeks please understand 😭😭😭😂😅 I'm sorry 😣