Chapter 19⚡⭐

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

Off stared up at the roof. He took a deep breath trying to calm himself down least he come 2 minutes into this.

"Ahh" He heard Gun softly cry. He took another deep breath and decided to try and bravely look at Gun again.

Off quickly looked back up at the roof tightening his hands on Gun's knees. Nope, he couldn't do this. This was impossible.

There was no way anyone could handle the sight of Gun kneeling over them, head thrown back in ecstacy and mouth slack  open  while he  fingered himself and got himself ready.

Off closed his eyes, fuck even the thought that  Gun was preparing himself for just for Off was getting him excited.

"Okay, I think I'm ready now," Gun said wetly causing Off to look up at him.

Gun however just avoided eye contact with Off. He kept his eyes on Offs lap the whole time as he lubed up Offs  dick which already had a condom on Off having taken care of it earlier, getting ready to penetrate himself. He looked so nervous and scared that Offs heart clenched painfully.

That's when Off realized that even though Gun was more experienced than him in the Err butt department apparently, this was still the first time he was having sex with another person.

And here Off was just selfishly laying there and letting a nervous Gun do all the work, gosh he was such a dick.

Off reached up his hand and softly cupped Guns cheek tilting his head down so he was making eye contact with Off.

"Can I also try?" Off asked softly.

Gun looked a little confused about what Off was asking him for but nodded anyway willing to let Off do anything to him at that point.

Off slowly brought Guns face closer to his with his thumb stroking the back of Guns ear until Gun was stretched over Offs torso, mouth inches from his.

Once Gun was close enough Off lifted his head and bit Gun's bottom lip keeping a hold of it as he laid his head back down and started stroking his hands up and down Guns naked back before he released his lip.

Gun who had obediently followed after Off looked down at him dazed. Off lifted his head again as Gun simultaneously lowered his their mouths clashing together in a passionate kiss, Off sucking on Gun's tongue causing him to moan into Offs mouth, the sound going straight to his dick.

Off used this moment while Gun was distracted to lower his hands until his hands were cupping Gun's ass. Off broke off from the kiss "It's so soft," Off said in shock as he kneaded Guns little ass expecting it to be firmer and harder than it was.

Gun giggled at Offs comment but that turned into a little high pitched drawn out gasp as Off lightly touched Gun's asshole.

"Whoa, this is soft too," Off observed as he continued fiddling with the outside of Gun's hole in fascination, Gun's asshole twitching against Offs fingers as he did as if he couldn't wait for Off to enter him.

Off wanted to scream! Gun was so fucking sexy right now and Off wanted to ruin him.

"That's because I prepped myself," Gun said voice a little strained. By prep Off guessed Gun meant the little show he had awarded Off with where he had fingered himself over Off.

"Mmmm," Off said absently, all his focus on this fascinating, slick, warm to the touch new piece of skin he'd just discovered on Gun.

"This place is definitely not soft though," Off teased as he put his hand in between them and lightly traced the slit of Guns dripping penis causing Gun to moan out his name. "Papiii please!"

ThunderClapजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें