Chapter 10⚡⭐

'Who the hell are you?' Off asked the figure that his bathroom mirror was reflecting back at him. He could not recognize the guy who admittedly had the same gorgeous face as him and looked exactly like the old Off he knew except this new one had a boyfriend! How the hell did he even get himself in this situation, Off asked himself frantically.

He was always the cool kid at school, the guy that all the girls wanted and all the guys wanted to be friends with.  He had been notorious for being a player back then. He wonders what all those people from that time in his life would say now if they knew that Off had a boyfriend.

Fuck. He didn't even want to imagine it but still here he was with a mother fucking boyfriend like it was the most normal thing ever.

"Oiiiiii! This isn't going well!" Off grabbed his hair in frustration. His aim had been to calm himself down so he could make a goodnight call to Gun but he had just gone and worked himself up all over again!

Though honestly who could blame him, it had only been a couple of hours since the lunch with Gun where he made a very difficult decision.

He kept wondering and debating with himself if he had made the right choice. Honestly when he realized that Gun was being serious he was so shocked and immediately repulsed by the idea. Why the fuck would he want to date another guy let alone Gun!

But the way Gun had said all of that, trying to act as if it wasn't a big deal but Off could clearly see from his eyes just how anxious and nervous he was. He really had never seen Gun that nervous before. Off had seen Gun strut confidently in just his underwear in a room full of people for ad campaigns, he had seen Gun made speeches at award ceremonies in front of thousands of people but still he had never been just as nervous as when he had been sitting in front of  Off in that tiny room.

Off placed his hands on either side of his basin and sighed. It was obvious that Gun had feelings for him and the way Gun had been so careful and nervous made Off guess that Gun had probably had feelings for him for a while now. Off just didn't have the heart to hurt his nong like that, it would devastate the kid and  that might ruin the whole ToL shooting so here he was in a fucking relationship with a GUY.

Off shook his head and started fixing his hair. It was time for him to take responsibility no matter how difficult it was. Gun was inevitably going to end up getting hurt at the end of this so Off should at least give the kid some good memories. Off scuffed, And they said he wasn't a good P look at him now!

With that new found resolution Off took out his phone and made his way to his living room as he dialed Gun's number. Gun picked up just as Off reached his couch.

"Hello....Papi?" Gun spoke hesitantly into the phone when Off kept quiet busy freaking out about what to say.

"Ah yes Hello Gun," Off said and immediately felt like an idiot. Really that's the best he could come up with. The awkwardness from earlier that had settled down on them ever since Off agreed to Gun's proposal had obviously still not gone away.

At the restaurant after Off had said yes Guns eyes had gone so big Off was surprised they didn't pop right out. After the whole proposal ordeal they had just finished the meal in the most awkward silence Off has ever had the pleasure of experiencing. When they finished eating they had quickly dispersed from each other with Off promising to call later.

"Papi why did you call me?"

"Awu didn't I promise to call you later at the restaurant?!" Off said offended that Gun was asking him that, did he not want Off to call him what the hell.

"No I meant why didn't you video call me instead of just calling me?" Gun explained sounding like he was trying to placate Off which made him blush embarrassed about his little outburst.