Chapter 17⚡⭐

"Oi Papi, what the hell? " Gun cried out as Off took his hand and pulled him towards the second floor of the university building away from where everyone was shooting in the cafeteria on the first floor.

"If you resist I'll carry you ," Off threatened Gun as he scurried up the stairs still keeping a firm hold on Gun's hand.

"Oi! Papi! What the hell!" Gun repeated a little louder though Off could understand his reaction, truly he could. Off thinks he'd also react in a similar manner if someone ambushed him as he was walking out the toilet and then dragged him away into dark corners away from everyone.

But Off had had no choice. He hadn't had an opportunity to speak alone to Gun the whole day. Gun had seemed to snap out of his mood after he got his hair and make-up done this morning and had been back to being his goofy friendly naughty self.

To everyone except Off that is.

Gun hadn't said a single thing to him the whole day that didn't have to do with work and it was slowly driving Off crazy.

Right now they were busy shooting White's scenes with Neen, his female counterpart in the series, affording Off enough time to kidnap Gun and get to the bottom of this.

The university was completely empty today as they were shooting on a Saturday so there were numerous empty lecture rooms for Off to choice.

He entered one of the lecture rooms with a complaining but compliant Gun still at hand following behind him.

"Papi! What are you doing?!" Gun asked frantically as Off let go of his hand to lock the lecture room door.

"Oi I wouldn't have to do all of this if you'd stop acting so childish," Off said turning around to face Gun tired of the way Gun was acting.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean!" Gun asked frowning back at Off.

Off took a deep breath. Okay this wasn't going to work, he needed to try another tactic or else he was only going to end up further infuriating Gun.

Off started walking towards Gun.
"Papi.... Papi what are you doing!? " Gun squeaked no longer frowning but mouth popped open as Off put his hand on his waist and walked him back all while looking him dead straight in the eye until he had Gun pressed against one the tables.

"Don't think y-you acting like this is going to change anything," Gun said his voice a little shaky as Off kept him trapped against the table looming over him and looking down at him.

Off placed both his hands on the table on either side of Gun bracketing him in and lowering himself slightly so that he was at eye level with Gun. "Gun, please tell me what I did wrong so I can fix it, I can't stand it when we're like this ," Off said softly staring deeply into Gun's eye's. He wanted to cringe a little at how cheesy he was being but this always worked on his girlfriends in the past and he really had run out of options now, so he was a bit desperate.

Because he had been honest when he said he hated it when he and Gun weren't on good terms.

"OK okay! I forgive you!" Gun said in a rush face turning red his hands on Offs chest trying to push him away though Off wouldn't budge.

Off wrapped his arms around Gun's waist trapping his arms between their bodies incase Gun tried to escape. "Nope, I'm not accepting that until you tell me what I did wrong first," Off said teasing Gun a little sad that he had conceded so fast and not ready to stop teasing Gun just yet.

Gun struggled in Offs arms "Papi, please let me go!" He said frantically trying to push against Papi but Papi only tightened his arms.

"Nope," He said slowly enjoying himself while Gun continued to struggle.

"Papi please! I feel like my heart is about to burst," Gun said scrunching his eyes closed turning his head to the side with his shoulder scrunched up to his cheek.

Off felt his heart flutter. Fuck Gun was really cute. He let go of Gun leaving one arm wrapped around him. He used his free hand to soothe out the wrinkles on Gun's face unable to see him frowning painfully like this as if he were terrified of Offs reaction.

Gun's eyes fluttered open and he cautiously looked up at Off. Off also looked down at him not sure of what to say as he didn't want to say anything that may give Gun the wrong idea but still not ready to let Gun go yet.

All of a sudden Gun reached up and smacked a kiss on Offs lips before leaning back eyes wide as he awaited Offs reaction.

Whoa.

Off had not been expecting that. His eyes opened wide in shock. "I'll be heart broken if you don't do that again," Off said before he could stop himself in somewhat of a daze.

Gun giggled looking relieved before he reached up to kiss Papi again, this time wrapping his arms around Offs neck. Off picked him up and placed him gently on the table without stopping the kiss so it would be easier to reach down and kiss him without straining his neck.

Gun exhaled sharply wrapping his hands tighter around Offs neck. Off deepened the kiss wrapping his arms around Guns back desperately bringing him a little foward so  their torsos were pressed  tightly against each other as the kiss became more frantic.

All of a sudden they heard the door rattle. They quickly sprung apart and both anxiously looked at it other.

Fuck fuck fuck! Why the fuck were they being interrupted when things were about to get good! This was always happening to them! Off thought irritibly.

"Shit it's closed," They heard the faint sound of a male voice whispering.

"Let's try that one then," A softer voice said also whispering.

Off quietly laughed hearing the faint sound of footsteps walking away while Gun just sat there frozen on the table his arms still wrapped around Off's neck.

"Look's like someone had the same idea we had," Off said with little eyebrow wiggles causing Gun to laugh and scold him with a little smack on the chest.

"Owww," Off mouthed exaggerately rubbing one hand on his chest where Gun had hit him causing Gun to quietly laugh again his nose adorably scrunched up.

Off smiled back at him stroking  Gun's waist with his finger. "Gun, you know you're allowed to kiss me too right," Off said addressing the way Gun had looked so frightened after he initially kissed Off "This... relationship isn't only about me, you're allowed to do things too you know,"

Gun smiled brilliantly at him before reaching up and quickly smacking a peck on Off "Okay," he said smirking look every last bit like the cat that caught the canary.