Chapter 28⚡⭐

Off frowned. He tried to think back on his life and tried to figure out what horrible deed he had done for the universe to be punishing him this severely right now because honestly this was just too extreme.

When Off had left his apartment this morning he definitely had not expected to find himself sitting in a restaurant booth with his ex-girlfriend next to him and his soon to be boyfriend and the guy who had feelings for his future boyfriend sitting opposite him.

.... Yeah this was all very fucked up alright.

It had all happened so quickly that Off wasn't entirely sure how he'd even found himself in this predicament.

When Alice had seen Gun she had been so excited to see an old colleague that she had forgotten all about the awkward history between them. Alice was a part-time model and had worked together with Gun in the past so they were on friendly terms though Off never saw them talk to each other while he had been dating Alice.

After quick small talk where Gun avoided Offs eyes the whole time, Alice had asked Gun if they could join him and Mike for lunch despite the fact that they had just had lunch themselves. Gun at first had seemed hesitant but Mike had quickly agreed being the nice guy that he was and not reading how awkward the whole situation was.

At the moment Alice and Mike were the ones who were dominating the conversation at the table with Gun and Off interjecting here and there so as to not seem rude.

Off was trying his best not to look guilty and desperately wished he could take Gun aside for a moment to explain why he had been with Alice in the first place.

Fuck he wished he'd just told Gun the truth about where he was going in the first place because even before Off found out Alice was getting married, he had no intention of getting back with her. He had simply wanted to hear her out after all the history between them and the fact that he had been able to listen to her without feeling anything for her just further solidified the fact that he had fallen for Gun, hard. If only he'd been honest from the beginning.

... But as Off thought back he realized Gun hadn't been honest with him either. When they talked this morning Gun had said that he was going to be hanging out with his girl friends today so why then had Off found him with Mike? Had Gun accidentally ran into Mike after hanging out with his friends? But why come to this mall when he usually hung out with his friends at Siam Center, why drive all the way here just for lunch? And why the hell had Mike been holding Gun's bag? And what the fuck was with all the flowers??

"Oiiiiii Gun I've been meaning to say but those flowers are absolutely beautiful, where did you get them?" Alice asked indicating the huge bouquet Gun had set on the seat next to him on the edge of the booth.

"Ah Thank you P'Alice. Do you guys know where our waiter is, I'm starving," Gun said quickly looking out into the restaurant and totally evading Alice's question. Offs eyebrows shot all the way to his hairline. What the fuck was with that response.

"Where did you get the flowers from Gun?" Off asked even after Gun ignored the question now really invested in the answer. Gun looked at him out of the corner of his eye and he seemed to be shooting daggers at Off.

"Oh Err they are from me. I know it's a little extreme for a first date but I don't know I guess I wanted to make Gun feel special," Mike bashedly confessed, shyly scratching the back of his head and looking down at Gun with a soft smile.

Offs ears started ringing. He wasn't sure if they were actually ringing or if it was just his imagination. He did know one thing though, right now he was fucking Furious.

WHAT THE FUCK.

"Aww you guys are on a date. Oh my gosh and we totally ruined it by sitting with you why didn't you guys say anything!" Alice gushed out next to him but Off wasn't paying attention to her. He had his eyes firmly on Gun who had suddenly taken an interest in the design of the table seeing as he couldn't lift his eyes from it. Mike was sitting next to Gun and smiling shyly at the person he was on a 'date' with. God that just made Off even more Furious.

"Gun is it true?" Off asked quietly, his voice icy and cold. Gun didn't respond but just carried on looking down.

Off smashed his hand against the table startling the people around them "Damnit Gun I asked you a question!" Off furiously whispered so as not to cause more attention to them but desperately needing an answer right this moment.

Gun who had been a little startled by Off hitting his hand against the table finally looked up. His shocked expression that he had directed at Off quickly changed to anger when Off had repeated his question. "So what if I am?" Gun responded glaring at Off.

"So what if you are?! Do you fucking hear yourself right now," Off responded further infuriated but trying his best to keep his voice level least they draw unnecessary attention to them.

"Yes I do. There's absolutely nothing wrong with me being on a date. I don't understand why you are so mad right now!" Gun said with conviction.

"Are you bipolar? Perhaps you have dementia or you've just finally gone crazy. I have every fucking right to be mad at you right now!" Off said frankly in disbelief that Gun could even do this to him and extremely betrayed.

"Papi you're on a date with your fucking ex!" Gun cried out pointing at Alice who Off had even forgotten about as if that was reason enough for him to be out here with Mike.

Off had forgotten all about Mike and Alice in his argument with Gun. They must have realized the severity of the situation because they just silently sat there wide eyed as they observed Off and Gun.

"Damnit Gun! I'm not on a date with Alice! Alice is getting married next month and unlike some people I don't go on dates with people who are already in relationships," Off explained saying the last part while glaring at Mike making it obvious who the fuck that was directed at "And I definitely don't go on dates with other people when I'm in a relationship myself," Off finished off quietly while looking at Gun.

Gun shoke his head "I'm not in a relationship though. I thought I was but the guy kept on hurting me and breaking my heart countless times. On top of that he couldn't admit to himself that he loves me. What good is it waiting, I'm fucking tired of waiting around. So I'm going to date whoever the fuck I want and you have no reason to be angry at me seeing as we're nothing to each other," Gun said still glaring at Off but Off could feel so much emotion in his voice spilling over no matter how hard he was trying to hide it.

Fuck. Offs stomach felt heavy with lead. He was caught off-guard by the amount of emotion in Gun's voice. He thought Gun had been fine waiting for him as he sorted out his feelings but Off could see now that the waiting and uncertainty, no matter how well Off tried to treat Gun, must have slowly been killing him. Off had waited too long and Gun had tried to move on but Off wasn't going to make Gun wait anymore, he knew who he wanted.

There was only one person who could infuriate him that much but simultaneously also make him happy and like hell was he letting fucking Mike take Gun away from him.

"I have every fucking reason to be mad. You are in a relationship Gun-"

Gun scuffed "Yeah with who?" Gun asked interrupting Off and seeming to challenge Off. Gun must have thought that Off would be too scared to admit to anything with Mike and Alice being witness to their whole conversation but he had another thing coming for him. Off was no longer hiding, he had no reason to be ashamed about who he loved.

"Me, me you stupid! You're mine and I'm not planning on letting you go anytime soon so get that through your fucking thick head you brat!" Off shouted before standing up and pulling Gun to his feet and promptly kissing him.

Off kissed Gun desperately trying to convey his feelings to him, hoping Gun would understand that Off loved him, that he needed him, that he was not ashamed of their relationship. The thought of being too late and losing Gun making Off feel desperate.

So he kissed Gun, without care that Mike and Alice were looking at them. He kissed Gun without care that half the restaurant was looking at them and cheering, without absolute care about whether any of the customers were Babii or if someone would video them. He didn't care about his friends or family's response to them. He didn't fucking care.

He kissed Gun, who had been his friend, his colleague for so long, a part of his life that he never truly appreciated but that he now cherished so dearly.

He kissed his boyfriend, the fiery little lighting bolt who had struck his heart.

A/N: One more chapter to go yall😁