Chapter 11⚡⭐

"Hello P'Boy?" Off spoke into his cellphone. He felt weird being the one who was calling P'Boy as it was usually the other way around but he had no choice at the moment.

"Off? Are you okay!?" P'Boy said frantically into the phone apparently also weirded out by the change in routine.

"Awu what kinda question is that why the hell wouldn't I be fine P'Boy?" Off said shaking his head.

"I didn't even know if you had my number you've never called me before ! And for you to call me so early in the morning too ah no somethings definitely wrong," P'Boy said into the phone causing Off to roll his eyes.

"Why would I call you when you already call me 10 times a day, and that's not why I called you anyway. I just wanted to let you know you don't have to come pick me up today I'll drive myself to set,"

"Awu why!? But don't you usually hate driving on days you have to act? Why suddenly?" P'Boy asked.

He was right Off usually preferred to be driven if he had to act on that day to preserve energy but that didn't mean he wasn't capable of driving himself around, it was just a mere preference, P'Boy really didn't have to make a big deal out of it.

That and he didn't want to admit to P'Boy that this morning after getting ready he had spontaneously gotten into his car and driven to Gun's house and now he was parked in front of Guns complex building waiting to surprise him and take him to work....yeah Off had no idea what had come over him either.

"I'm not calling to ask you P'Boy I'm just letting you know so no commentary needed please," Off said looking out of his window for the hundred time to see if Gun hadn't left the building yet.

"Asshole," P'Boy responded causing Off to chuckle.

"I'll see you at the university P'Boy," Off said before saying his goodbyes and dropping the phone. They were shooting at the university today and luckily it wasn't too far from Gun's house so his little spontaneous little event wasn't going to cost him.

Off really had no idea what he had been thinking. Honestly He didn't know what he's been thinking ever since he agreed to Guns proposal. He was a little slightly concerned just how much he was changing already when it hasn't even been two days but Off quickly put that to the back of his head knowing that he was doing all of this for Gun who as Off looked out the window again had finally left his building.

Off quickly softly pressed his hooter and when he got Gun's attention he rolled down the window and waved him to the car. Gun must have really not been expecting Off because he stayed glued to the spot for a couple of seconds looking at Off. This caused the side of Offs mouth to lift in a little smirk laughing at Gun's antics. Gun quickly came to his senses however and moved towards the car.

"Papi? What are you doing here?" Gun asked as he entered the passenger seat of Offs Chevrolet.

Off reached over and twisted Guns ears causing him to let out a little cry "Ouch Papi! What the hell," Gun cried out looking up at Off with an irritated frown probably trying to look intimidating though Off just thought he looked like a little irritated chihuahua.

"Didn't they teach you to greet your elders when you see them," Off scolded him though he wasn't really that mad he just wanted to get a rise out of the shorty.

"They also told me not to get into suspicious men's cars but look where I am, guess I never listen" Gun said with a little shrug causing Off to laugh, the little shit honestly.

"Awu you willingly get into suspicious men's cars? You must be thirsty, don't worry I'll help you out," Off said as he started leaning towards Gun which of course caused Guns eyes to open widely looking like a frightened bambi. Off wanted to laugh at him but held it in.

"Papi what the hell are you doing!" Gun asked as Off got closer and Gun tried to back away until his side was pressed against the passenger door trying to lean away from Off as far away as possible.

'Huh wasn't this usually the other way around,' Off thought briefly as he continued to lean towards Gun over the center console and placing his hand on the dash board in front of Gun to balance himself and cage Gun in.

"Papi!" Gun squelled closing his eyes when Off was so close to him their noses were almost touching. Off kept the position for a split second staring at how Guns nose was all scrunched up. He stared at Gun's long eyelashes making little shadows on the swell of his cheeks and his fingers itched to lightly trace a path along his eyelashes to see if they were as soft as they looked.

Off reached behind Gun and took out something from the passenger door and quickly sat back up in his own seat  away from Gun so fast he probably appeared subatomic.

Gun's eyes opened when he felt something drop on his lap oblivious to the whole ordeal Off had just had and how close he had been to... well anyway Off was just happy Gun had had his eyes closed.

"Huh Papi what's this?" Gun said with a little scratch in his voice before he coughed to fix his voice. Offs teasing must have had an affect on him which Off was a little happy about.

"Err it's just some sweets I brought for you. Eat it's good." Off told Gun as he started the car and pulled away from the sidewalk trying to avoid looking at Gun's face. "I also brought us some bubble tea, take whichever one you like" Off said pointing at the drinks in the cup holder.

"Oii Papi why are you being so nice to me, are you trying to poison me?" Gun asked even as he reached for the bubble tea and drank without any hesitation.

"If I wanted to kill you I'd use much more creative ways," Off said with an eyebrow wiggle.

"Awu!" Gun cried out looking at the drink slightly concerned and making Off laugh.

"I'm not trying to kill you Gun," Off said shaking his head. " I just brought them because I know these are your favorite snacks,"

The car was then quiet for a while as Off drove and Gun drank his bubble tea before Gun decided to speak up. "Thanks,"

The rest of the trip was in silence though Off couldn't tell if it was a comfortable or awkward silence. The air in the car felt super charged and Off did not know what to do with himself let alone what to say to Gun. Gun just spent the whole trip looking out the window occasionally playing with the straw of his drink.

Off couldn't exactly explain what he was feeling during that car ride but one thing was for sure, he had never felt so aware of Gun before.