Chapter 5 ⚡⭐

"Off why do you look like a Zombie? " P'Boy asked causing Off to snap out of his day dream. He looked away from the window and faced P'Boy.

"Oiii P'Boy if you wanted to say I look ugly you could have just said so," Off said while rolling his eyes.

P'Boy took one hand off the steering wheel and smacked Offs arm before fully taking control of the car again.

"Ow!" Off cried out while smiling cheekily and rubbing his arm even though it wasn't really that painful. P'Boys punch was just as weak as Gun's honestly.

Offs smile dropped from his face. Fuck this was probably the hundred time Gun had popped into his head just today. And it was still 10am in the fucking morning!

"See that's what I'm talking about. You keep on disappearing into your head. What's going on with you Off?" P'Boy asked glancing quickly at him before looking back at the road. Off could see and hear just how worried P'Boy was but Off couldn't exactly tell him what was bothering him so much.

Off couldn't exactly tell P'Boy that he was freaking out because Gun, that fucking shorty had given him an erection and he had spent the past three days in solitude trying his hardest to make sense of it.

Why did he get hard while kissing Gun? It made no fucking sense. Off would admit that Gun was attractive, he was cute and all that and Off could see why so many girls and guys were lined up to get with him. But this was all objective. Off was in no way whatsoever attracted to Gun at all!

If you compared Gun to people he has been attracted to in the past you'd find literally nothing in common. The biggest difference being none of the people he's ever been attracted to had a penis attached to them. Also none of them were ever as well... small as Gun. Off liked tall girls who were at his eye level.

But if Off looked past all that physical stuff which Off had done with some difficulty (he just couldn't comprehend how he got an erection for someone else who could also get an erection fuck) he also couldn't find any similarities between Gun's personality and the girls he was usually attracted to.

Off liked mature girls. Soft hearted girls who had that motherly touch to them. Gun was literally the exact opposite. He was immature and usually had people looking after him then him looking after others.

So why did he get an erection because of Gun?!

"Off!" P'Boy shouted seeming like it wasn't the first time that he had been trying to get his attention.

"Oiii I'm fine P'Boy, I was just distracted thinking about the new girl in my life, you know how it is," Off lied unable to think of anything better to say.

This seemed to immediately put P' Boy at ease. "Awu Off! Not even  3 months since you broke up with Alice and already you're moving on?!"

A pang shot straight to his heart. Fuck he hadn't even thought about Alice once this week. Someone who had been the center of his world for three years and that shorty had managed to shove his way into Offs head with just one kiss.

Fuck.

"Awu P'Boy I'm not some manwhore! It's just a girl that I met recently and I was just thinking about how gorgeous her legs are, nothing serious geez," Off practically snapped.

"Okay okay my bad calm down there lover boy," P'Boy said glancing at Off again while laughing softly at him. "Either way today's your first day of shooting and you need to be totally focused. No getting distracted by thoughts of girls with long legs okay?" P'Boy warned.

Off nodded. "And.. did you do what I asked you to do?" Off asked.

"What checking out other agencies?"