Chapter 16⚡⭐

"If you don't wake up right this second I'll... I'll... I'll stick my fingers up your ass!"

Off groaned and tightened his arms around his pillow "Oiiiiiii five more minutes P'Boy," Off whined burying his face into his warm comfy pillow. How did P'Boy get into his apartment anyway? Fuck don't tell him P'Boy made a copy of his key again!?

KWA-TWAK

Off woke up with a start cupping his face with one hand. For a moment as he fully woke up he was startled to see Gun sitting up on his bed and  leaning against the headboard  with sleep tussled hair glaring down at Off and looking furious.

'Oiii what have I done now,' Off thought miserably gaging Gun's expression as he finally recalled where he was.

"Oww Gun you slapped me!" Off cried out.

"Well that's because I've been trying to wake you up for the past 30 minutes!" Gun huffed out crossing his arms.

"Oh," Off said sheepishly. He knew what a mission it could be to wake him sometimes. It only ever happened when Off was extremely exhausted though.

These past months Off hadn't been sleeping well, usually just laying in bed all night on his phone and getting maybe three or four hours sleep a night at most. Yesterday was the first time he had a full night's sleep in a long long time, maybe not since... her.

"Papi!" Gun cried out tired of waiting for Off to say something.

"Okay sorry, really. I must have been more tired than I thought. Why didn't you just spray me with some cold water or something I would have immediately woken up," Off said trying to lighten the mood as he laid his head back down.

"How can I get water when you wouldn't fucking let me go!" Gun shouted indicating the arm Papi had wrapped around his waist keeping him firmly on the bed.

'..... Oh so it wasn't a pillow, shit' Off thought hysterically. What the hell had gotten into him.

"Now can you get your big heavy head off my lap so we can get up! WE ONLY HAVE 15 MINUTES TO GET TO WORK!" Gun shouted.

Off sprung up from the bed. "Shit really?!" Off asked.

"Yes! I forgot to set an alarm yesterday before bed and apparently so did you. I woke up late this morning and some big giant brute wouldn't let me get up so I was stuck in bed for 30 fucking minutes and to  top it all of that same stupid brute was busy calling other men's names while sleeping in my fucking bed. WHAT A GREAT MORNING I'M HAVING, "

Off stood dead still by the side of the bed the whole time during Guns rant just staring wide eyed fearful for his life. How did such a small person become so threatening when they wanted to.

"Wait Gun I'm so-"

"Go take a fucking shower we don't have time for this," Gun shouted interrupting Offs apology and walking into his closet.

Well fuckkkkkkk Off was screwed. And he had spent the whole evening yesterday trying to get Gun to stop sulking and now his efforts were wasted because.... because....

Actually Off had no idea why Gun was so mad right now.

'Oi!' Off thought frustrated as he made his way towards the bathroom. This truly was a full time job. He should change his occupation on Facebook for the next few months from 'Gmmtv Actor' into 'Gun's boyfriend but also acts on the side' instead.

************************************

"Well, well, well look whose early for tomorrow," White said as Gun and Off  got off the car and speed walked towards the universities outdoor cafeteria area.