Chapter 9

(Trigger Warning: Off says some homophobic comments)
************************************
Off was being pranked on a hidden camera show.

A really low budget one apparently if the time it took him to figure everything out was any indication but  a hidden camera show nevertheless. The producers of this show must be really persuasive to get Gun Attaphan to ask Off to be his fake Boyfriend on national TV! He couldn't help but wonder what they must have bribed him with. Who was he kidding it was probably money. Off inwardly smiled but kept a straight face on the exterior least he ruin the prank and subsequently their episode.

"I know it's sudden Papi but I really think this is the only way to get rid of our feelings for each other," Gun carried on when Off didn't say anything after Gun asked him that stupid question.

Jesus who the hell wrote the script for this show! 'Feelings for each other?' What!?!???

Gun briefly looked up at Off who still had an expressionless face with chop sticks still half way to his mouth. Gun looked back down at the table and giggled.

"I'm sure you must be shocked right now after all I just confessed that I have feelings for you and admitted to knowing about your feelings as well all while asking you to be my  boyfriend!" Gun said with a self-deprecating laugh.

Jesus this sounded like something from a weekday morning melodrama! Seriously who made Gun say all this bullshit!

"But I mean Papi it was kinda hard not to notice your feelings for me considering how you've been acting these past few days ,"

Off frowned. Wait was Gun about to talk about their personal lifes on TV!

Gun looked up at Off again "Oh don't give me that look! You know what I'm talking about! You bringing me water during the meeting something you've never done ever! You always trying to touch me or be in physical contact with me in any way possible when we're together and all those  kisses you keep initiating! It's really just obvious Papi," Gun smiled sweetly the tips of his ears turning a little red.

Wait...

"But don't worry Papi I know me being a guy still freaks you out so I wasn't planning on doing anything about our newly discovered mutual feelings," Gun said with a little blush on his cheeks out of embarrassment .

Wait hold on..

Gun was an amazing actor but he has never ever actually physically blushed during their past love scenes. Gun claims being in front of  the camera always filled him with a sense of calmness and reassurance that he hardly feels shy or nervous in front of the camera these days and therefore his face doesn't turn red that easily anymore while acting.

Yet here he was seated in front of Off his face red all the way down his neck and into his shirt.

....THIS MEANS THERE IS NO PRANK SHOW! Gun was being 100 % real at that moment.

WHAT THE Fuck.

That means Gun was honestly asking Off to be his boyfriend, well 'pretend' boyfriend rather as he put it which what the actual fuck! Off wasn't gay! He had no feelings whatsoever for Gun. And for Gun to think Off, HIM would ever develop feelings for another fucking guy he truly must have gone delusional the crazy fuck!

Shock, disbelief but above all anger kept swimming across Offs face and he opened his mouth ready to put Gun in his place and reject the shit out of him  but Gun just continued with his rant.

"But then Tay accidentally told me last night that the reason you broke up with Alice was because of me, And I felt kinda guilty and I thought what better way to make it up to you then offer to be your rebound! We date each other, which shouldn't be too hard to do considering the mutual feelings, in secret of course until the end of shooting Theory of Love is over. That way I can get some real experience on being in a relationship and you can get used to touching me and initiating skinship which helps us with  acting out our characters and you can use me to  distract yourself from your painful  break-up and at the end of the shooting we stop and carry on how we normally have with you over your break-up and ready to move on to some other girl and I can  finally get over you after all these years and move on with no regrets or what-ifs win-win! "

.... Damn. All the seething anger disappeared from Offs body and he just deflated. In his shock over this whole situation Off had failed to realize something crucial.

Gun just confessed to having feelings for him.

Whoa.

"Well.. Papi? " Gun asked  looking up at Off with small smile. He may be trying to hide it but Off could see Gun was extremely nervous, he had never seen Gun just this red and figity.

Off sighed "Eat your damn food and give me time to process this streaming pile of shit you just drop on my lap," Off said putting some meat on Gun's plate.

Gun picked up his chopsticks and carried on eating while Off barbecued more pork belly for him to eat and they carried on  in awkward silence.

Off had never seen that expression on Gun before. That shy expectant extremely anxious look. He had seen it on plenty girls before when they were trying to confess to him but never on Gun. Gun had been so red Off was kinda scared the kid might  have hypoxia.

Off wondered if this was the first time Gun had ever confessed to anyone. He was shocked that even someone as confident as Gun could also get shy and nervous for a confession.

Even though he was always out drinking and doing all sorts of shit with his friends Gun was still his nong who was younger than him and had less experience than him that looked up to his P for guidance and Off often forgot that.

What was he thinking playing around with Gun like that! Granted at the time Off hadn't known about  Gun's feelings but doesn't that just make him a dirty shameless senior who took advantage of his somewhat innocent nong. Gun was naughty, hard-headed and fiesty through and through, but his inexperience with all of this made him vulnerable and innocent and if Off rejected the really idiotic offer Gun had made him like he so desperately wanted to, it would devastate Gun.

Off inwardly sighed. He really really didn't want to do this. Another fucking guy for fucks sake how Fucking gross!

But Off admits that he hadn't been taking his job as Guns senior seriously and it was time he amended that. If he rejected Gun he may get too scared to get into relationships in the future and Off didn't want that. That was one of the things he wished most for his nong: for him to find someone to love in the future and finally get into a relationship.

Not to hurt Gun, Off was going to have to play along with Gun and pretend that he returned Gun's feelings. It was going to be one of the hardest things he ever did but he owed the kid that much after what he did to him.

Fuck.

Off pushed down the bile in his throat and silently took a deep breath before reaching across the table and placing his hand softly on top of Guns. This startled Gun a little and he looked up at Off shell-shocked as Off opened his mouth and spoke the words he probably so desperately wanted to hear that Off never ever EVER thought he would ever say in his life EVER.

"OK, Let's be boyfriend's,"

A/N: Really sorry for the long hiatus guys. I was actually thinking of just abandoning this story and leaving Wattpad because I was feeling insecure about my story being stupid😅 but then the sweet messages I got, the votes and comments all encouraged me and I couldn't stay away. You guys truly are the sweetest! Hope you guys enjoy the chapter 😊