Chapter 26⚡⭐

"Saweedee khap everyone," Off greeted the room as he entered today's locations dressing room .

A chorus of voices greeted Off back as P'Boy followed behind him and did his own greetings.

They were shooting the scenes between Gun and Off that happened in Thirds dorm room today. Off wasn't exactly sure which poor students they kicked out to make the rooms available but they currently had the whole floor of the dormitory to shoot. The dorm room next to the one being set up as Thirds was being used as the dressing room and even though the only actors on site today were Off and Gun the tiny bachelor room was already at full capacity.

The make-up team and costumes team as well as a few other Gmm staff were spread out across the room doing what they know best how to do:gossip. 

Gun, who was  sitting on the single bed set up at the far corner from the door was busy looking over his scripts. He perhaps was the only one in the room at that moment who wasn't talking.

"Awu no morning meeting today?" He heard P'Boy ask behind him as he made a beeline for the bed where Gun was sitting.

"No, P'X said it wasn't necessary since they're only shooting Gun and Off today. You'd know this if you read the messages in the managers group chat lazy!" Kwang answered her friend as he sat on the arm of the couch.

"How could I have time to check my messages when Off has me running around Bangkok in the early morning playing errand boy," Boy complained though Off paid him no mind.

He was too focused on reaching Gun who had stolen all his attention the moment he saw him which seemed to be happening a lot these days.

Gun looked up a little startled when he saw a shadow falling over his script but quickly calmed down when he saw who it was "You scared me Papi" Gun said softly touching his chest before quickly calming down.

"I wasn't even trying to scare you. You literally just got scared by my shadow, weak!" Off said while smirking making fun of Gun as he carefully climbed onto the bed and sat next to Gun with their legs stretched out side by side on the tiny bed making sure to keep the drink he had in his left hand hidden from Gun.

"Says the guy whose scared of balloons," Gun said shortly without lifting his head from his scripts.

Off flicked Gun's ears "So cheeky," Off said rolling his eyes and carefully placing the closed drink he'd brought (or rather Boy had brought for him while he had been getting ready this morning) in Gun's hand.

Gun looked up at Off startled once again "What's this?" Gun asked his head tilted cutely to the side and frowning in confusion.

Off couldn't resist and lifted his hand to pinch Gun's cheeks making sure to pinch them hard so anyone who saw them would think Off was just trying to abuse his nong as normal but in fact he just wanted an excuse to touch Gun unable to handle that cute expression directed at him

"I'm worried, you're too young to be this blind," Off said causing Gun to smack Offs hand away from his cheeks in irritation.

Off smiled "It's obviously a drink from your favorite overpriced store Starbucks. Honestly don't know how you haven't gone broke yet with all your expensive tastes really" Off said taking out his phone out of his pocket and ignoring Gun while trying to act normal.

".... Thanks," Gun said shyly after a moments silence before taking a sip out of his drink. Gun looked up at him with a blinding smile on his face "It's green tea!" He exclaimed in shock.

"Yeah but it's not for you, it's for me. Apparently according to Tay, green tea helps boosts your immune system and also helps with bad breath. Isn't that just the perfect thing you need for today! I'm not kissing a sick man with bad breath on top of that!" Off rambled on trying to tease Gun while simultaneously trying to hide how  shy he was feeling after he went through all that effort to get Gun his drink.