Chapter 18⚡⭐

"What a day huh! No actually what a week!" Off cried out as he took off his shoes by the front door. "You think next week is going to be any more tiring?" Off asked as he made his way into the living room.

"Don't know, but what I'd like to know is why you followed me into my apartment Papi!" Gun whined following after Off.

Off hadn't meant to follow Gun either, he hadn't been to his house since yesterday so he was very eager to get back. But when he had dropped off Gun at his apartment, Gun had been all cute about it surprising him with a kiss goodbye.

Off had quickly exited the car following after Gun claiming he needed to use the toilet really badly though truth was he wasn't ready to leave Gun yet.

"I told you, I need the toilet," Off said as he laid down his bag on the Coffee table and made himself comfortable on Gun's couch. He reached for the remote to switch on the TV.

Gun walked up to him and stood before him blocking his way from the TV. "Papi this is not the toilet!" Gun shouted at Off, hands firmly on his hips looking utterly done with Off.

"Mmmm I'm too lazy please go for me," Off said lazily sitting up and grabbing Gun's forearm before pulling him abruptly so he fell into Offs lap.

"Papi! Let go of me!" Gun cried out still looking angry struggling lightly.

"Don't want to," Off mumbled into Gun's neck and tightened his arms around Gun. He wondered if Gun had brought a new body wash. He never smelt like this before. A soft musky vanilla scent was wafting from him. It wasn't too overly sweet but not too overly overpowering and musky, just the right amount of sweet, like Gun.

"Papi let go of me!" Gun cried out reluctantly giggling in between unable to hide just how much he was enjoying this.

"Nope, not until you tell me what was bothering you this morning," Off said looking up at a giggling Gun still curious about just what he did wrong. "Is it because I made you late to work?"

Gun stopped laughing and looked down at Offs chest avoiding eye contact "I already forgave you didn't I? Let's just leave it," Gun said shaking his head and looking back up at Off.

"EHHH!" Off shouted imitating the sound of a buzzer "Your answer is incorrect please try again," Off said in a robotic voice.

Gun squinted his eyes and looked at Off like he was stupid but Off could see from the way the corner of  his mouth was twitching that he was trying his hardest not to laugh.

"It's really stupid Papi let's just lea-"

"EHHH! Your answer is incor-" Off started again interrupting Gun's pathetic excuse before Gun interrupted him as well.

"Okay okay geez, please stop with that idiotic voice," Gun said rolling his eyes but his eyes full of laughter and mirth. "I mean I should have probably apologized to you actually, I overstepped my bounds and had no right to get mad about your relationship with P'Boy but I guess I'm stupid," Gun finished with a shrug.

Off let go of Guns waist and sat back in the couch staring at Gun who was still perched on his lap in disbelief.      

" P'Boy? You're jealous of P'Boy? My manager??!?!? What!" Off asked confused unable to keep the disgust out of his voice at the thought of him and P'Boy together. Off shivered just at the thought of it.

"Gun I know you know how attractive you are, no one would take that many selfies if they weren't madly in love with themselves. You can't seriously be telling me right now that the reason I had to chase after you this whole morning was because you felt fucking insecure about P'Boy!" Off shouted slightly pissed at Gun for making his life so difficult over something so stupid. Where was this even coming from?