Chapter 8⚡⭐

Off threw himself on his bed. Fuck he still couldn't believe he had done that with Gun. And to think they had almost gotten caught! What the hell had he been thinking?!

Off was just glad that P'Boy hadn't asked him too many questions on the ride back. He really didn't know how he would respond. This... thing with Gun whatever it was, was going on for longer than Off wanted and was obviously getting worse by the minute. I mean look at him! He, Off Jumpol had made another grown man cum for fucks sake. God what had he been thinking!

And if he was honest with himself deep deep deeeeeeeep down he had enjoyed every moment of it. Fuck there was obviously something very wrong with him! He had to meet with Gun again so they could solve this and go back to being their usual selfs before anyone noticed anything Goddammit!

Off took a deep breath, he was the adult in this situation and it was time for him to act like one. Off begrudgingly took out his cell phone and after a moments hesitation he called Gun.

The phone kept ringing for a while before Gun picked up his phone. Off expected Gun to excitedly shout 'Papi' into the phone as he usually did when Off called him but Off was met with silence.

"Hello? Hello Gun can you hear me?" Off hesitantly spoke into his cellphone.

"What do you want Papi?" Gun irritatedly snapped in response which made Off just a little annoyed.

"Awuuu I'm sorry was there something better you were doing that I'm interrupting?" Off snapped back at him irritated by Guns response. Usually he was so happy when Off called him, granted things had been weird between them lately but Off really wasn't liking the cold reception.

Gun sighed " Sorry Papi, it's just that I'm expecting someone to come over to my house and I was busy preparing for them so you're kinda disturbing me," Gun said with a more softer tone this time.

Off frowned "Who?"

"What?" Gun confusedly asked

"Who are you expecting?" Off said in a serious tone.

Gun kept silent for a couple of seconds before he spoke "Papi since when did you care about who visits me at my house?"

Okay Gun had a point. Off usually could give a fuck about who was visiting Gun when and what they were doing. Still Off couldn't help but be annoyed with Gun's answer, so what if Off only decided to be a good P now, what was it to Gun! That was none of Gun's business, he just had to answer when he's P was talking to him Damnit.

"I asked you a question Gun and I hope this time you'll answer me instead of asking me unnecessary things," Off icily spoke into the phone. Did his nong have that little respect for him that he wouldn't answer when asked a straight forward question?! What the fuck.

Gun hesitated for a bit before he softly responded obviously hearing the irritation in Offs voice. "Just Tay Papi, I promised to cook for him a while back because I lost a bet with him so I guess he decided to cash in on the promise today," Gun explained.

And then something totally unexpected happened. Some thing that indicated to Off just how far everything had gone and how much shit he was going to be in if he didn't find a solution for everything that has been happening IMMEDIATELY.

... Off kinda felt jealous of his Best friend.

"Uhm Gun can we meet up tomorrow? It's very important," Off frantically spoke into the phone when he realized the feeling of jealousy that had washed over him a second ago.

"Why Papi?" Gun confusedly asked.

"We really really need to talk about what's been going on between us before things get anymore awkward," Off begrudgingly explained. This was the last thing he wanted to be talking about with Gun right now but it had to be done.