Epilogue

"Papiiii!" Off heard a tiny voice scream out over the loud distant sounds of a crowd of schoolgirls shouting and screaming and he immediately stood at attention. He completely forgot what he was even talking about with Tay who was  walking beside him as that tiny voice had rang alarm bells in his head that set him on alert and ready for anything.

"Awu!?" Off heard Tay scream out in bewilderment behind him as he walked away from Tay before his friend was even finished with his sentence. But to be honest Off didn't care all that much about Tay right now .

The person who he feared the most these days had made their presence known and he'd be a foul not to immediately run over when called  least he somehow unknowingly angers Gun in some unknown way for something so ridiculous that only Gun would get mad at once again  but hey better to be safe.

.......... Yes this was his life now. Off has no idea how he transitioned from the independent 'you can't control this old man' bachelor he was all those months back then to now basically being what Tay called being whipped and well seeing how he got across the parking lot in 2 milliseconds just to get to Guns side after being called.... yeah he definitely had no idea where Tay would get that fucking crazy idea. Off Jumpol was not and would never be whipped for anybody, short fiesty boyfriends included.

"Yes my handsome and favorite nong, you called me sir?" Off asked half teasing half serious as he reached Gun who had been walking with Boy and P'Godji. Hey after 8 months of dating the seemingly hell-hound disguised as a kitten that was Gun, Off was not above groveling to make Gun happy but in no fucking way did that mean he was whipped however.

"Oiiii here comes Gun's favorite servant," P'Godji teased as Off approached them making Boy giggle like those schoolgirls they could hear all the way from here in the parking lot.

Off was just about to retort back with a scathing comment of his own but the comment got stuck in his throat as he was distracted by something else. He was stopped in his tracks and he could feel his stomach start fluttering when he saw a sweet small cute dimpled smile take over Gun's face as Off finally reached them, Gun's face seemingly lighting up as he saw Off but trying to hide it.

Ugh Off hated that smile. He was absolutely weak to a shy and abashed looking Gun especially when he got that way because of him. Offs brain always seemed to become scrambled whenever Gun smiled at him like that. Before he could even stop himself Off felt the corners of his mouth twitch into a small smile, the reaction having being forced out of him by Gun.

"Papi Saweedee Khap," Gun wai'ed with that stupid adorable smile still on his face. Off desperately wanted to wrap Gun up in his arms, draw more sweet smiles out of him and have his filthy filthy way with him just like he had last night. Yeah Gun was a kitten alright, a damn sex kitten.

Luckily Off still had the presence of mind to realize they were outside in public so he just settled for awkwardly reaching his hand out for a handshake "Yeah saweedee," Off lamely said as he stared back at Gun,  both of them seemingly getting stuck gazing at each other's eyes for a couple of seconds, Offs desire and longing reflected right back at him from Guns eyes,their hands still entangled in a handshake. God he wished he could yank Gun towards him and kiss him.

"Oi oi oi Boy! Let's go before I combust from all this electricity between these two," P'Godji suddenly said snapping Off and Gun out of their little trance both of them quickly (and if Off was being honest with himself rather awkwardly) looking away from each other and Off quickly dropping Gun's hand.

"Combust, what do you mean by combust Mae? What's combusting?" Gun teased after coughing lightly both of them trying to pretend like the moment before hadn't just happened.