Chapter 12⚡⭐

"If you stare at him any harder you're going to burn a hole through him," someone said next to Offs ear startling him and almost causing him to topple out of his chair. Off quickly turned his head around after steadying himself and saw White standing behind with a stupid grin on his face like he was laughing at Off.

" What?", Off absently asked, his brain still having trouble catching up with what White just said.

"Did you not have breakfast today Off mmm? You're looking at our nong like you'd like to devour him then have him for dessert," White said with a cheeky little grin firmly on his face.

Off felt the tip of his ears heat up, fuck he'd been caught.

They had been busy filming the scene were Khai and Third meet and were currently taking a break while the crew sorted out the sound. Off had gone to sit on one of the camp chairs set up for the actors to rest, White had excused himself to the bathroom and Gun and Mike both remained on set which was a little far from where Off was sitting but still in his sight.

Gun and Mike had then proceeded to flirt with each other for the next 10 minutes right in front of Off.

Okay he couldn't tell if they were actually flirting as he couldn't hear them over the rest of the staff moving about but Mike had suddenly become a comedian and had been making Gun laugh for 10 minutes straight.

And during that time Gun was also busy touching Mike, hitting him and even gave Mike a hug! The whole time Off just continued staring at Gun confused about what the fuck he was seeing before White had come back and seen.

Off turned around in his chair facing away from White "You perverted little shit, you've finally gone crazy!" Off exclaimed feigning ignorance .

White laughed behind him and moved to sit next to Off. "You're usually a lot better at lying Off," White said all smug which annoyed Off to the point he couldn't help himself smacking the back of White's head which only made him laugh harder much to Offs further annoyance.

"You're annoying," Off said to White trying to appear intimidating but he K
knew White, the silly goof, was the furthest from being scared of him.

"And you were staring at Gun," White retaliated.

"I wasn't staring at him okay, I was just staring into space absent-mindedly and I just happened to be looking in Gun's direction, you're the crazy one who started imaging things crazy shit," Off finally cried out trying to come up with an excuse.

"You sound so guilty right now," White said with a chuckle "You sound almost as guilty as you did this morning when we asked you why you and Gun arrived together,"

"Oii I told you guys I came with Gun so he could help me get into character, because unlike some people I'm here to act and not gossip like I don't have anything better to do," Off said extremely fucking done with the conversation. He had no idea why he was crumpling so easily under pressure but he desperately needed this conversation to end. He hated to admit it but White was getting to him more than he'd like.

White kept quiet for a bit and just as Off was about to apologize for snapping at the kid White spoke and shattered any remorse Off might have "There's something going between you and Gun. You guys have been weird ever since we took photos for the poster's, maybe before that. And I just wanted you to know Off it's okay, just tell the world Gun is your wife. Claim that tight petite little ass so no one steals what's yours!"

Off sprung up from his chair ready to attack White but White must have been anticipating him because he had already gotten up from his chair and was half way across the set shouting "Fighting Papi, " all while maniacally laughing.

"Fighting Papi," P'Boy said as he approached Off having seen White run away and shout  like a crazy person. P'Boy was probably trying to just also tease Off but he was just further infuriating Off after having White tease him mercilessly.

"Fuck you," Off said shortly to P' Boy as he sat back down in his chair feeling extremely fucking irritated.

"Oi! What's wrong with you! You were practically floating on air this morning you were in such a good mood arriving with Gun, why the sudden 360?" P'Boy innocently asked unknowingly bringing Off to his brink.

Why the Fuck was everyone around him talking about Gun. Gun this Gun that fuck it's like they didn't know anything else to talk about! He hadn't been in a good mood this morning because of Gun he was just excited to start shooting, he hadn't been staring at Gun because he suddenly liked him he was just observing his interaction with Mike and he certainly wasn't feeling fucking jealous of Mike no matter what White wanted to insinuate!

"Oi what do you want P'Boy?" Off snapped glad they only had 2 more scenes to shoot so he could put the whole day behind him.

"Okay okay geez," P'Boy said trying to placate Off knowing better than to ask questions when Off was angry but also being simultaneously shocked that Off had gotten this angry since he seldomly got mad these days "Remember when you asked me to investigate other companies and what offers they have, well Nadao heard about me snooping around about them and their management sent an email about having a meeting with you about possibly joining the company," P'Boy went on to explain to Off.

This seemed like a sign. Like a blessing from above. 'Gun, Gun, Gun' That's all his life revolved around. People were always asking him about Gun or talking about Gun hell he even ended up dating him. Gun had infiltrated every corner of Offs life and Off was fucking done with all of it. What perfect opportunity than to just move to another company away from Gun and away from this BL bullshit.

Off knew he couldn't exactly take back his promise to date Gun but Gun did say after they finished shooting they were done as well. Off just had to make sure no one found out about them during that time, shoot the series then hand in his resignation and start afresh where he won't longer be stuck with another person.

"Okay, set the meeting up,"