Chapter 24⚡⭐

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

"Ow Papi!" Gun cried as his head hit the doorframe.

"Sorry, sorry" Off absently replied into Gun's neck as he closed the door behind them unable to detach himself from Gun's neck having missed the taste of the shorty so fucking much.

"Be careful," Gun softly whined.

"I'll be gentle I'm sorry, I'll be so fucking gentle with you I promise," Off said as he sat Gun down on the back of the couch willing to say anything to Gun at that point with how turned on he was.

Even as Gun was lowered he kept his legs wrapped around Offs waist with his arms tightly around Offs neck as he threw his head back and let Off ravish his neck.

Off untangled Gun's arms from around his neck and held Guns wrists tightly behind his back in one hand as he lowered his face and took a hard bite on Gun's nipple over his clothes causing Gun to cry out loudly.

"Oh sorry did that hurt? Let Papi see naa," Off said releasing Guns hands and quickly taking off Gun's shirt and jacket before he could refuse Off.

"Mmm does look a little swollen," Off said cheekily while looking Gun in the eye as he gently and repeatedly flicked the nipple he had just bit.

"Ah fuck," Gun cried pushing his chest further into Offs hands and tightly closing his eyes.

"Look at me Gun," Off said with his hand tangled in Guns hair unable to handle not having Guns eyes on him after a whole night of having Gun ignore him.

Gun obediently opened his eyes and focused his dazed lust-filled gaze on Off as he shly bit his bottom lip while breathing heavily.

Fuck how did Off ever think this guy was a virgin?!

Off quickly set Gun on his feet and frantically made work of getting him out of his pants as he and Gun shared a filthy kiss with Guns hands entangled in his hair, their tongues and teeth fighting for dominance with Off winning as he seductively sucked Guns tongue into his mouth causing Gun to deflate in his arms with a beautiful moan.

"Fuck Gun turn around and lean on the couch," Off said breaking off the kiss once he managed to get Gun stark naked. Gun once again followed his instructions and bent over resting his elbows against the back of the couch  presenting his pale ass to Off.

Off stepped back and took a moment to appreciate the sight Gun made. Off slowly ran his has up the back of Guns  thighs which surprisingly looked like they hadn't seen the sun in years despite Gun always wearing shorts.

Off couldn't wait to have them stained with his cum.

He quickly unbuckled his jeans and took out his dick not having enough presence of mind to take off his pants completely. He kicked Guns legs apart and fitted himself between them gently rubbing his dick between his ass crack and swearing under his breath at the friction.

"Wait you're not just going to put it in are you?" Gun asked with worry evident in his voice. Off  rolled his eyes behind Gun's back, he didn't know much about gay sex but even he knew it would be painful for both of them if Off just put it in regardless of how 'experienced' Gun was apparently and the last thing Off wanted was to hurt Gun in any way whatsoever.

Off bent himself over Gun so his front was pressed against his back with his dick still nestled between Guns ass. He placed one hand under Gun's chest and used it to prop Gun up so he was more upright. He started rubbing Gun's nipple between his thumb and forefinger continuously playing with them.

"Open your mouth," Off said against the shell of Gun's ears before nibbling softly on them. Gun did as instructed and Off placed three of his fingers into Gun's mouth to suck on as he thrust against Guns back.