Chapter 14⚡⭐

"Gun?" Off opened the bathroom door after a single knock without waiting for Gun's response knowing fully well the shorty wouldn't open for him if he waited.

"Wait Papi!" Gun cried out as Off opened the door. Off had been expecting Gun to be standing by his sink washing his hands as he had said he would be or just standing in the bathroom taking deep breaths to calm himself down and hide away from Off.

He certainly didn't expect to see Gun shirtless with his pants unbuckled and  his left  hand down his pants which he quickly took out when Off walked into the bathroom.

Gun seemed rooted to the spot in shock staring wide eyed at Off, his hands hanging limply by his sides and eyes filled with guilt and fear.

'Well well well what do I have here', Off thought with smirk.

Off slowly leaned against the door frame with his arms crossed all while Gun tracked his movements with nervous eyes. Off wanted to laugh having never seen Gun so caught off guard but refrained himself.

Off nodded his head in Guns direction "Gun what were you doing?" He asked slowly and lazily with his face expressionless as if he didn't care what the answer would be though he knew exactly what Gun had been doing and was actually VERY interested in what Gun had to say about it.

Gun quickly looked away from Off obviously embarrassed turning even more red out of embarrassment. "Errr..." Gun hesitated but Off wasn't even paying attention anymore. His eyes were firmly set on Gun's chest.

On Gun's slightly red chest. 'Huh so that's how far down he blushed,' Off thought absently still taking in his fill of Guns chest out of morbid interest of course, or so he told himself.

"I was about to take a shower! Before you just barged in! Your parents should get their refund from your kindergarten because they obviously forgot to teach you manners!" Gun suddenly cried out annoyed though Off could guess he was only upset because Off had caught him in a well compromising situation.

Off shrug " I must have been absent when they were teaching bathroom etiquette," Off said sarcastically causing Gun to full on glare at him. This time Off couldn't help smiling finding Gun's reactions  extremely hilarious.

"Asshole. Well okay you can leave now!" Gun said getting irritated by the shit eating grin firmly on Offs face.

"No, I don't think I will," Off said closing the bathroom door behind him and locking Gun and himself in the bathroom together.

"What! Why the hell not?!" Gun asked as Off walked to toilet, closed the toilet lid and sat on it.

"I'm here for my private show," Off said with a little shrug causing Gun's mouth to drop wide open so speechless by Offs statement "Well start showering then," Off said and couldn't stop the grin on his face.

Teasing Gun was really so much more fun these days. Especially since the kid was so sensitive, literally and figuratively, Off couldn't help himself but want to tease him in all sorts of different ways. He suspected it was the little sadistic side of his at play that made him like teasing Gun so much.

"Err how about fuck no?!" Gun said eventually after he got over the initial shock.

Off stopped smiling and looked at Gun with a serious expression and they stared at each other for a couple of moments before Gun began to squirm.

"That's too bad, I was really hoping you'd do it, I thought maybe it would help me with my role if I could get used to seeing you naked, maybe it would be a lot easier to kiss you on set after getting desensitized to you and you did say part of this relationship was to help me with my role, but it's okay though, I understand" Off finished with a little shrug and motioned to get up but Gun, as he had been expecting him to, stopped him.