Chapter 25⚡⭐

"Get the fuck out of my house!" Gun shouted until his neck turned red from the exertion.

"Awu Gun suddenly? Wait I'm not even wearing clothes!" A naked and  flustered Off cried out as he sat up on  the floor after Gun literally kicked him off the bed.

Some good morning that was.

"I don't care just get out! Why the fuck did I even let you in in the first place! Oiiiiii! Why do I always do this to myself! Why did I let you have sex with me again after everything you.. you bastard! God I'm so stupid!" Gun  rambled to himself as he sat naked  perched up on the bed pulling out his hair in frustration looking like he had some major life regrets.

Off however wasn't even in the least bit offended by any of this. Sure he just been cruelly woken up from his beauty sleep but he couldn't master up the energy to care too much about it after such an active night.

Off smiled as recalled last night's memories.... or had it been this morning? Off had no idea but he did know that Gun needed to get an award or something because dear God was the shorty good in bed. Off was pretty sure he blacked out for a couple of seconds during their 3rd round because he came so hard.... Or had it been their 4th round?

Suddenly Off felt a pillow hit the side of his head.

"Ow Gun what the hell?" Off cried out looking up at Gun from the floor.

"You're smiling? You're smiling! I'm freaking out right now and you're smiling?!" Gun asked incredulously looking like he was five seconds from running into the kitchen and fetching a knife to end Off with.

Yeah Off definitely had to get Gun to stop being so angry  before he left the apartment in pieces.

" Oiiiiii Gunnn it's too cold for this," Off whined as he got up from the floor and got back into the bed laying his head on top of Guns lap and wrapping his arms around Gun's waist and trapping his arms to his side to ensure the shorty couldn't attack him.

" Papi! " Gun cried out in irritation struggling to get lose from Offs hold.

"Alright alright it's my fault but can you kill me later please? I just had some fucking amazing sex last night and I'd like to enjoy my afterglow a bit longer please" Off said lazily into Gun's stomach too comfortable to move his head and look at Gun.

"Oii Papiiii," Gun cried out again but this time his voice coming out more whiny than before which Off may have possibly thought was a little cute.

"Mmmm," Off responded muffled into Gun's bare stomach before sticking his tongue out and licking Gun's pale stomach.

"Papi! That's ticklish " Gun cried out startled while flinching away from Off and giggling. Off placed more kisses on Gun's navel causing Gun to giggle even more.

Off took opportunity while Gun was still giggling to push Gun flat on his back and then quickly arranged Gun so that Off was spooning Gun with his arms firmly wrapped around Guns waist.

"Oi! You Fat buffalo!" Gun cried out this time though Off could tell he was just embarrassed.

"One minute you're giggling and the next you're shouting again. How many people are inside there uh Gun?" Off asked teasing Gun as he hugged Gun comfortably to his chest.

"Asshole," Gun said simply in response startling the laugh out of Off.

"Meh meh meh last night you were screaming my name out like an overzealous old granny who won at a bingo game and now I'm back to being an asshole. Ouch," Off said feigning hurt as he stroked his hands across Guns stomach. It was so fascinating how Gun hardly had any hair on his torso except for the few on his little happy trail.

Gun smacked Off on the arm that he had wrapped around him making Off cry out but it was more out of being startled than pain really. "You're the granny you fucking dinosaur," Gun huffed though Off could see the back of his neck turn even redder. It's funny how much Gun swore everytime he started getting flustered.

"You just love hitting me don't you? I watched fifty shades you know. I know you're supposed to set up a contract before you even think of trying that, so stop trying to take advantage of me," Off said accusing  Gun while burying his face in Gun's hair .

"WHAT! When did- I mean- why do- huh?" Gun stuttered out extremely flustered by Offs remark making Off laugh silently behind him.

"And the audacity for you to kick me out after a whole night of sex like that? So you really only want me for my penis huh? Ouch Gun, that's cold" Off may have been enjoying teasing Gun a little too much but he'll just blame it on all the happy sex hormones mushing up his brain.

" Well I mean it is huge," Gun responded immediately shocking Off to laughter and without a single strand of shame anywhere in his voice.

"You're really something Gun," Off said fondly shaking his head and laughing, comfortably closing his eyes glad that they had a day off today and they could sleep in.

It's been months since Off had such a lazy morning. Usually he got out of bed quickly when he woke up even on his free days, usually too frustrated after having such difficulty falling asleep to linger in bed any longer.

Off tried to imagine a world where he went to bed every night with Gun, where they would sleep together on one bed and cuddle each other keeping each other warm through the cold night, he tried to imagine having a still half-asleep Gun with bed tousled hair yell at him and possibly attack him in the mornings to try get him up.

He silently swore under his breath. Why did he feel so happy and giddy at the thought of that actually happening?

Fuck this was no good! He'd end up marrying the shorty at this rate!

A/N: Beware the fluff, just pure pure fluff in this chapter