Chapter 6⚡⭐

Off had to find Gun right fucking now! He had no idea what had come over him just now but he had to apologize to Gun immediately. He just couldn't help himself teasing his nong that's all.

He wondered if Gun had gotten aroused by what he had been doing. Off quickly shook off that crazy thought and made his way to Guns dressing room.

When Off entered Guns open dressing room he found the shorty on the couch staring absently at his phone and P'Kwang and  one of the  backstage staff seated around Gun talking to each other and eating chips not paying attention to the shorty currently obviously sulking on the couch. P'Kwang was probably used to all of Guns moods.

"Sawadee P'Kwang, P'Lin" Off greeted them as he made his way to the dressing table situated opposite where Gun was sitting and leaned against it.

"Awu Off, you done for the day?" P'Kwang asked Off as she looked up at him to which Off responded by nodding his head. "You want some chips?" P'Kwang asked him.

"No thank you P'Kwang, I don't want to eat all your germs," Off teased her. P'Kwang responded by silently giving Off a middle finger obviously used to all of Offs teasing causing P'Lin to laugh. Gun just ignored them and carried on playing with his phone.

" P'Kwang do you mind if I talk to the shorty for a bit," Off asked nodding his head at Gun.

"Sure go ahead," P'Kwang nodded before turning back to Lin and continuing their conversation about what lipstick? Without making any motion to get up or leave the room.

Off coughed "I meant can I talk to Gun in private please P'Kwang," Off rephrased his request when he saw they weren't planning on leaving the room.

P'Kwang looked back at Off with her eyebrows raised up to her hairline and her mouth open a little in shock. Off understood why she was reacting this way. Anything Off had to say to Gun in the past he always said to him even if they were other people around, even if it was something sensitive Off always just said to Gun without a care for who was in the room. Why should he be secretive anyway, they were two guys it would be weird to have secrets between them.

But this! Off couldn't really speak about in front of P'Kwang. They needed to talk about everything, what happened during the shoot, the kiss at Gun's house everything or else things would carry on being weird between them and they couldn't continue working like this.

"You, want to speak to Gun, alone, as in just the two of you?" P'Kwang slowly asked looking between Off and Gun who was still on his phone like he wasn't being talked about or anything. Off nodded at her. P'Kwang squinted her eyes at Off suspiciously and looked at him for a couple of seconds during which Off smiled innocently at her. "Okayyy then, Lin let's leave them to have their ultra top secret meeting together," She said as she got off the couch Lin following closely behind her.

Off followed them to the door and waved them off to which P'Kwang glared at him for causing him to laugh. After they left he closed the door and locked it before making his way back to where he was leaning against the dressing table. Gun was still on his phone.

"What could possibly be so interesting on that damn thing that it captures your attention for so long," Off snapped before he could even stop himself. He was just a little pissed that Gun kept running away or trying to avoid their problems when they should be talking like two adults dammit.

"None of your business," Gun mumbled and shrug before Off could apologize. Off grated his teeth. This little fucking shit.

"Gun put that damn phone down so we can talk or I swear I'll-"

"Or what Papi? You'll start groping me again?" Gun asked finally putting his phone down and looking up at Off with an angry look in his eye. This little mother fucking shit. What happened to the sweet and docile Gun from this morning, Off missed that Gun.