Chapter 27⚡⭐

"So how have you been?" Alice asked calmly setting her purse on the table after having taken her cell phone out looking like she was unbothered by the by how surreal this moment was.

"Good," Off responded shortly voice a little strained. He was still trying to take in the fact he was sitting in front of Alice, his most recent ex-girlfriend who he dated for 3 years and who he hasn't seen in close to a year.

"I've also been good, thanks for asking," Alice said sarcastically with a little eye roll smiling afterwards to let Off know she was joking. Off smiled back at her tight lipped feeling awkward and unsure of what to say.

He had really been shocked when Alice called him 2 days ago asking to meet up claiming she just wanted to talk. Off had been so shocked to even get a call from her that he hadn't asked what she wanted to talk about, merely just agreeing to meet up with her on a day they were both available.

He was lucky that P'X had given them a couple of days off to rest before they went to the beach to shoot the last scenes. This meant he hadn't met Gun since they shot at the dorms and Gun didn't have to see him acting jittery and guilty. They had only been messaging and calling each other the past 2 days, Off claiming he had meetings with P'Boy and Gun's last message to Off saying that he was going out for lunch with his girl friends today.

"I bet you were shocked to hear from me right?" Alice asked after an awkward silence had taken over the table for a while.

Off nodded "Yeah, I mean you did curse me out and told me to go to hell the last time we met so," Off finished with a little shrug.

"Oh my gosh I can't believe I said that to you," Alice said with an embarrassing laugh cupping her face in distress.

Huh. It's funny when they used to date Off used to find it absolutely adorable when Alice cupped her face like that everytime she was embarrassed. Right now however he just sat there looking at her his heart rate steady and not at all affected by the action.

"It's okay, a lot was going on back then," Off offered consoling her.

"That's why I wanted to talk to you actually, though I didn't think we'd be talking about it as soon as we got here but I guess it's better to just get to the point," Alice said sitting up in her chair and taking a sip of the cocktail she had ordered earlier.

Off just sat there and waited for her to start. He randomly found himself thinking about Gun wondering if the little shorty was also out there drinking somewhere but quickly shook himself out of his thoughts instead focusing on the moment.

"Gosh where do I even start," Alice said putting her drink down on the table. Off had chosen to meet at a small upscale mall on the outskirts of Bangkok where he was hardly ever noticed. He did kinda regret it however knowing he was probably going to have to pay the bill for both of them and bitterly thinking about how a cocktail was the same price as groceries for a week at this place.

"Well I guess I should start with why I broke up with you," Alice said suddenly snapping Off out of the little daydream he had just lost himself in.

"What do you mean?" Off asked a little confused. He recalled how Alice had broken-up with him after she saw pictures on the internet of Gun sitting on Offs lap and mistakenly misjudged it for Off having feelings for Gun which wasn't true.... well at least it hadn't been true at the time.

"I'm sure you still think the reason I broke up with you was because of some picture on Twitter isn't it?" Alice asked shocking Off to the core.

"Wasn't that the reason?" Off asked even more confused now.

Alice snorted. "No, why would I end our 2 year relationship because of a random picture of you and Gun." Alice asked shaking her head. "There was more to it than that and I felt like before I properly move on, you deserve to know the truth," Alice finished softly looking Off in the eye.