CHAPTER 0

BANG!!

The loud sound was hear right after he bid good bye to his big brother. He looks at the closed door. It's not too loud since he used headphone, but he sure hear the loud sound. It's seems from downstairs. Maybe his father got the wrong formula again. He put his headphone down and look at his little brother which sound asleep in his crib. He walks toward the door and sliding it open.

No cracking sound at all in the door also in the wood floor, because father always take care the house well. Without rush he walking down the stairs, believe that it's his father that make the sound. He slid open the door and freeze when he saw the scenery in front of him.

"Close your eyes!"

He hears his father shout to him, but it's too late.

"Son!"

Someone turn over his body and hold him tightly in an embrace. Hand clasp in his ears. But he still could hears the sound. People shouting 'don't move.' Sound of kicking. Sound of laughing. Sound of crying.

Someone lift him with his head still on the crock of someone neck. He brought upstairs but when he passes the mirror near the stairs he meet with pair of red eyes and wide grin that almost slide the face to two. As seems as the person was possess. He was shivering. Tightening his hold in someone neck. Tug his head to the crock of the neck. Trying to hidden himself.

He still hug someone that hold him.

Even when he was place to the soft bed, he still wouldn't let go.

"Son, look at mom."

He hears his mother's voice.

He feel's his mother gentle rub on his back, but still he wouldn't let go.

"Son?"

Suddenly the door slid rudely until crashing the frame. "Lynn, I'll be with the kids here. Go to the hospital."

He hears his nai nai say something about his mom to go to the hospital. But he wouldn't his mom to go and left him alone.

"Is it bad mom?"

He hears his mother's voice quite funny when she ask his nai nai. He didn't know what his nai nai answering because he still refuse to come out from his hiding.

From afar he could hear siren go further and suddenly he remember his father that sliding down slowly to the tatami in living room. Covered with red.

"Father!"

The little body jerk like hit by electricity. He lose his hold on his mother neck and tried to run down to the living room. To his father. But his mother hold him tight.

"Father!! Father ... I want father!" He cried, he shouts, he fighting with his mother embrace.

"Son." His mother hold tightly his son who's crying and wailing loudly.

"I want father mom! Pleaseee!!" He kept fighting with his mother and by luck he successfully escape from his mother and run down to the living room.

He sees his father was placing to the bag and an officer start to zip close the zipper.

"Don't close my father!"

"Son ... please."

His mother hold the little body tightly, but with unknown force, he release himself from his mother and hug his father that lay still in the cold bag. His father skin is cold. He rub his tiny hand to his father's cheeks. Trying to warm the cold body.

"Son ... please. Let father go."

"No ... father, please open your eyes. Promise that would be a good kid. I would do anything. Just open your eyes."

Two little thumbs try to pray open the cold eyelids, but the father still unmoved.

"Ma'am ... Please hold the son, we promise you that Mr. Triwinij would be able to see by the relatives as fast as we could."

His mother pull him to his embrace. His body hold tightly by his mother. He didn't know for how long he was in his mother's embrace. Crying. What he know was he drawn to the darkness. Feel cozy there, so he decide to stay there for a while.

>[^_^]<

He open his eyes. It's not his room. The ceiling is soooo high. The light is soooo bright, and he didn't like the smell.

He sprung from the bed and sit on the bed.

He remembered that he wants his father. He tried to climb off the bed, but is too high from him. He throw pillows to the floor along with the blanket. Then like a pro swimmer, he dive in to the pile of blanket and pillow.

With loud thud he successfully landed on the pile of pillow and blanket and crawl out from the tangled blanket and walk toward the door.

He stood in front of the door with confliction face. After he successfully go down from the bed, now he must facing the biggest quest, the close door.

He sigh, plop himself in the sofa. Feel defeated. Impossible for him to push the sofa to the door and use it as stepping stone to open the door. The sofa is too heavy. Maybe he could play dead and when someone enter the room and seeing him which play dead, they will panicking and run to seek help and left the door open.

It's good idea.

When he start to praise himself, suddenly the door is open and by seeing the familiar person that open the door, he launch himself to the person.

"Phi."

His big brother hold him tightly.

"Where were you arrived?" He asks his big brother.

"This morning."

"Where's father?"

His big brother hug him tightly. "Phi will bring you to see father, but promise will be a good kid?"

The younger nods and by holding his brother's hand he went to see the father.

The room is cold. More white than the previous room that he left. But some of the furniture here were shiny. He look around and found his mother and his nai nai that hold his little brother stood near the shiny table with covered by long white blanket. He step closer and turn to his brother that stood near their mother.

"Where is father?" The younger asks.

His mother bend down and scoop him to her arms. Holding him till he facing the table. "Father is sleeping."

He poke his father white cheek, "When father will wake up?"

"..."

"Father wouldn't wake up."

He looks at his big brother, "Why?"

"Because father was sick, and by sleeping he will be not sick anymore."

He looks at his big brother, then his mother, last he looks at his nai nai. "So, father wouldn't be wake up again?"

"Yes."

"Hmmm." He lift both his hands to his mother, "Please lift me again mom. I want to say good bye to father."

His mother smile, then hold him and place him to the edge of the bed near his father head.

The young boy lean closer to his father's ear. "Nice sleep father. I promise will be good kid for mother, will be good grandchildren for nai nai, good big brother for Phoom, and good little brother for Phi Beam." He kiss his father cheek, "Pham love father."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am baaaack and happy new year 📣📣📣

Any body miss me? No ... that's okay

My new life as college students too overwhelmed until I forgot how to socialize 😥

Hope you enjoy with the new story 🙆