CHAPTER 22

Dean is humming while park his car in the garage.

Dean is in good mood. Who wasn't in good mood if you spent the night on your boyfriend's room?

Dean almost cut by pieces by the doctor-to-be slash the queen of the Engineering slash the mad big brother. Lucky that Forth and Pham could coaxed the pissed big brother, else he was lying dead on his boyfriend's room floor right now.

Thank you to all his good deeds that he has done that he's known as man in his word, even though he could guarantee that he will be the most evil person when he's with his little lover.

Dean almost reach the door knob when the door suddenly open from inside and he found himself in the warm of embrace that he knew well.

Dean froze for a moment then hug back the person.

"You look happy, is the date that good?"

"Khrab?" Dean release the hug and looked at the person in front of him.

"Don said that you celebrate your birthday outside, leaving your two little siblings alone in home." A beautiful women in his mid-forties smile at his son.

Would I be arrested if I hang my little brother up-side-down? His mouth though ... tsk.

"Sawaddee khrab mom, are you alone or with dad?" Dean greet his mother, try to drive the topic away.

"With your dad, come, let me hug you one more time."

Dutifully, Dean walk closer and hug his mom again. Even though he grew big, but he still his mother's son. And he's not felt any embarrassment when his mother hug him.

"When were you back?" Dean asked.

"This early morning and found Don lay dead in the couch, waiting for Dean."

Dean tsk-ing.

In one or two days, he sure will throw his little brother from the cliff.

"Is he mom?" Dean's sharped eye pinned his little brother that sit next to the little sister which play with her phone in the living room.

When the little brother saw the dagger that throw to him by his big brother, he automatically dive in behind his little sister which startle and drop her phone.

"Phi Don, what are you doing?" The little sister hit the brother that now trying to blend with the couch by lay flat.

"Ai Don, come here."

With the wide step, Dean reach the couch in no time while Don already jumped out behind the couch.

"Only kidding na Phi. I didn't said to mom with whom you went last night." Don try to avoiding the big brother that try to reach him out, but, it's not Don if he's not down with his sibling. His motto is siblings for good and bad. So he said, "It's Nong Del that said you slept over at your lover's room."

"Phi Don you traitor." As if Del sat in the launcher seat, she dash out and hide behind the traitor.

Dean looked at his siblings then he jump over the couch.

Del is the first who run to the backyard, followed by Don, and Dean as the chaser.

Leaving the poor mom that confused when she suddenly has three kindergarten children instead of three grown up children in college.

"Why you look so amaze mom?" A tall, handsome man with rim glasses walk out from one of the room.

"Suddenly our sons and daughter become kindergarten kids."