CHAPTER 18

"So, is it Nong Pham?" The vp of swimming club look at his president which put his shirt on.

"Hmm."

"The one that always make you spent your time in your phone?" It's Pruk that asked.

"You notice it Phi?" Win asked the senior.

"Since the meeting with the b.o.d months ago, as I recalled."

Slap!

"Damn you Dean," Win slapped Dean's shoulder, "And you never tell me. I feel betrayed Phi Pruk." Win faking whine is look real. At least for outsider.

"As*hole, you said that you're my best friend, yet you didn't knew."

"I only knew that your mood is always good each time you look at your phone, didn't know that you're flirting with Nong Pham."

"Tsk."

Dean didn't spill how he could meet the Nong to his best friend. Never actually, else this prick blondie man will have material to tease him for months. He's not care actually, but he didn't want this prick blondie man tease his Nong.

"Ah by the way ... Did Ai Beam and Ai Forth know that you ...."

"Pres.!!"

Win words cut by the third year member that storm in.

"What is it Ai Sun?" Win asked.

"Beam, Ai Kit, and Ai Pha are here."

Win whistle, "So soon." Then he looked at his best friend, "Need a hand?"

Dean shook his head, "I could handle it by myself."

Dean button up his shirt, then he out from the changing room to meet his soon to be brother-in-laws.

"Did you or did you not flirting with my little brother?"

The seconds Dean out from the room, Beam already asked the main question.

No bullshitting and Dean appreciate it. So he's also state the point.

"No flirt, but try to courting him."

"He has a gut." Kit whispering to Pha.

"Beside his strict and sharp tongue, he is actually quite gentleman tho." Pha must admit, "He also famous with his true words."

He love Pham as his little brother. Although the brat didn't have blood connection to his and Kit, but along with Beam, he and Kit watch Pham and Phoom grew. So, the two younger from Triwinij household is their little bother also.

"If I must to choose a man to become Nong Pham's partner, it would be this swimming club president, but without his sharp tongue." Kit commented.

"Both of you," Beam looked at his two friends that chattering behind him, "Could you shut up, please?"

"khrab." Heard the unison answer.

"Since when you knew Pham? Never heard and see that he's crossing path with you so often." Beam looked at the president of the swimming club.

Dean look at the big brother, "Never meet doesn't mean never cross paths."

Beam frowns. Confuse with the other man's word.

Dean looked at Beam seriously, "I am serious with Pham, wouldn't toying with him, I'll cherish him as best as I could."

Beam lose. He know if someone is sincere with his words and he see it in this a*shole. Beam sight.

"If you ever hurt Pham in any way I'll hunt you down." Beam looked at the swimming club president.

Dean looked at the big brother of his lover, yes lover ... now I had lover, "I can't guarantee you that I'll never hurt Pham, because I intend to hurt him in one way."