CHAPTER 5

Pham sits in the back of the car.

After an episode of chaos in their table because they had six additional members that drawn almost the whole restaurant to them.

Manaow nudges Pham waist, "Pham."

"Hmm?"

"Pham."

"Hmm?"

"Phaaaam."

Pham blows his breath too loudly and look at Manaow, "What?"

Manaow pointed the six additional members with his phone.

Pham, who knew now that his girl friend is like cute and hot men, look at his big brother. "Phi Beam khrab?"

"Hmm?" Phi Beam answering without lift his face from the menu. Phi Beam and others decide to join their almost finish shabu party.

"Could Manaow take your picture?"

"All of them." Manaow whispered loudly.

Team slaps Manaow's shoulder lightly, "Where's the cute girl that we met at the first time. I don't know that you are this greedy."

"I am not, it's called appreciating the God creation in the same time prick Team." Manaow slaps back Team's shoulder.

Then, while they waiting of their order, the only girl in the group satisfy her desire to shoot many pictures of the hot, cute, and most relationship goal couples.

"Is there any change in Pham's schedule?" Phi Beam asks.

Pham, "No krhab, still the same."

Phi Beam, "Then tomorrow Forth will drop you off to your school okay."

Pham, "Phi Beam, how about I get a bicycle."

"No!" Phi Beam south immediately.

Pham, "It's not too far Phi, also there are some seniors that also life in our condo that using bike to go to the school."

"It's quite far, are those seniors is bike athlete or what, to saying that the distance is not too far."

"Actually, it's not too far by bicycle na Beam." Phi Forth which along the way is silence while hear the bickering of the sibling gave his advice.

"It's only 30minutes max. by bicycle though. I am sure Nong Pham could manage it. Right Nong Pham?" Phi Forth looks at Pham from rearview mirror while park the car in parking lot.

Pham smile, "Right Phi."

Phi Beam looks at his lover. Slowly open the seatbelt and the door, then throwing his bomb, "I'll sleep with Pham tonight, you could go back alone."

"Aww ... Ai'Beam!"

Pham looks at Phi Forth apologetically, "I am sorry Phi."

Phi Forth pats Pham's head softly, "That's okay, Pham wait in lobby for a while na. Phi has something to discuss with Phi Beam upstairs."

Pham nods. He sits on the couch in the lobby and retrieve his phone from his bag. There's an email.

---------------------------------------------------------

Sender: dean.rwongnate@mail.co.th

Subject: thank you

Dear khun

Thank you for telling me about my mistake

And thank you for the advice. It's good one