CHAPTER 20

"Your mood is good, Dean." Pruk commented by seeing the president of the swimming club wear his uniform shirt while humming.

"Am I Phi?" Dean look at the fourth year member.

"But I recalled that someone said that he was hungry before he start practicing." The vice president of the swimming club add.

"Tsk, nosy Win."

"Prest., Nong Pham is here." Ar, a 2nd year member of swimming club poke his head in the office club.

"Meeee ... So, that's why your mood turn good." Win mock the already well dressed president of the swimming club.

Dean ignore the blondie man, he took his bag pack from the locker and give his greet to the fourth year members that still in the room, "Phi Pruk, Phi Per, Sawaddee."

"Wadd .... Aww ... Nong Pham, Sawaddee." Per that answer the president's greet change the greet to newcomer that poke his head in the door.

Pham smile a little and give his greets to the seniors inside, "Sawaddee khrab Phi Phi."

"Sawaddee."

"Waddee."

"Phi already finish, why Pham not wait outside la khrab?" Dean walk closer to the younger among them, practically block Pham from Per that reach out his hand to ruffle Pham's head.

"Dean prick."

"Mind your hand Phi khrab." The president of the swimming club said calmly, then add with, "Else I'll make you swim more lapses tomorrow."

"Khrab." Per retrieved his hand and secure it by holding Pruk arm.

"Pham is in delivery mission" Pham look at Phi Dean, then Pham lift his tote bag and hand it to the senior, "Today our club was practicing to made macaroon and we made it a lot, so Phi Aum said that we should share it with Phi Per from swimming club because he is like it a lot."

Pruk look at his friend that still hold his arm, "Are you by any change pissed that lady Ai Per."

Per shook his head vigorously, "No the hell way. I still wanna life, beside I didn't wanna messed with Phi Knot by pissing off his girlfriend. Aum herself is already scary na Pruk."

"Aw Phi Per, didn't you try to flirt with Ai'Goong when we do the community services in the school near Rayong?" Sun, the third year member and also third year from Engineering said from the door.

Actually, several heads is poking inside the club office room, in top of another.

Smack!

"You're on your own Per, I am out."

"Ai Pruk, aren't I your live of love, you couldn't abandon me like this." Per shook Pruk's hand. Refuse to let go.

Pham chuckles by seeing the scene in front of him. Phi Per is such giant man, even little bit bigger than Phi Dean, more like Phi Forth's build. But the giant man now whine like a little kid to another big man, aren't the swimming club is funny one.

"Aww Pham, smile more na ... Your smile is brightening my day na." Mew, the first year member says from the door.

"I wouldn't protest if I must swim more lapses only to see Nong Pham's smile khrab." Mok, another third year adds.

By the comments, the member of cooking club's face grew red, almost reach his ear.

"Then go swim 10 more lapses." The voice of president of the swimming club sound absolute.

"Aww Phi, why~" Tew, the second year protest.

"We already took a bath na Phi." Yoth, a first year butted in.