CHAPTER 2

Pham: sawaddee ... I am Pham

Pham hit 'sent' button on the green application to Team and Manaow's personal ID.

Ping!

Pham looks at his screen phone when suddenly he was added in *adorkable* group.

What it is?

Pham opens the new group chat and smile widely when the members of the group are Manaow and Team.

Lemonade: Sawaddee my friends

\(*____*)/: hoy ... what about the name

\(*____*)/: *dog roll's eyes sticker*

Lemonade: is truuuue

Lemonade: because we are tooo adorable

Pham smile and type his text.

Pham: too adorable till like a dork

Pham: *LoL sticker*

\(*____*)/: good one

Pham: guys ... aren't you get ready to school?

\(*____*)/: on my way ... waiting for lift

Lemonade: just out from room

Lemonade: guys

Lemonade: what about we meet up?

Lemonade: I and Team only have class until 13

Lemonade: How about Pham?

Pham: don't sure

Pham: I too only has class until 13 ... but it's my first time to school

Pham: *sad sticker*

Lemonade: su su na Pham

Lemonade: *fighting sticker*

\(*____*)/: fighting friend

\(*____*)/: if they bully you, just call us

Pham smiles more wide when reading his new friends' chats. It seems that his unfortunate event has been changed to a fortunate one.

"Pham, are you ready?"

"Wait Phi." Pham took a big paper bag with him from the kitchen counter and close the door and lock it. Today Phi Beam will drop him off to the university since his class start at noon.

"What is the big paper bag for?"

"Luem kleun." Pham said while fastening his seatbelt. "Ah, your share and other Phi Phi are in the fridge."

Phi Beam ruffles his little brother's hair lovely, "So that's you who make sounds early in the morning? You are such husband material khraab."

Pham removes Phi Beam's hand from his head, "Phi, I already manage my hair."

"What? Can't I praise my own Nong?" Phi Beam playing with his eyebrows.

"Humph." Pham pout while looking out at the window. Trying to remember the way from condo to faculty.

Phi Beam parks his car on the parking lot and kills the engine.

Pham who busy to unbuckling the seatbelt stop his moving hand, "Are you also have some business here khrab?"

"Yes."

Pham looks at his big brother with curious.

Phi Beam looks at the Nong, "To drop you off to the class of course."