CHAPTER 12

Pham is in the middle of shopping groceries when he remembered something. He fishes his new phone and dial the president of cooking club.

"Phi Aum khrab?"

[Kha Nong Pham?]

"May Pham used the kitchen khrab?"

[Wait, let me checked if someone there]

"Khrab Phi. Thank you na Phi."

[That's okay]

Pham hang the phone up and look at his basket.

Pham, "Let's see what else, breads, eggs, ham, lotus, cucumber, tomato, and onion. It's looks good." Pham checked his basket.

Pham walks to the cashier when someone poke his shoulder from behind.

Pham turns over.

"Phi Park." Pham gives his greet, "Sawaddee."

Park, "Waddee, what do you doing here Nong Pham?"

"Buy some groceries for sandwich Phi. Are you alone?" Pham looks behind Phi Park's body.

Park, "With my wife of---wack! Ai' Lam, it's hurt."

"Who do you say your wife." Phi Lam slaps Phi Park's head then look at the junior, "Nong Pham."

Pham gives his greets, trying to hold his smile, "Sawaddee Phi Lam."

Phi Lam, "Making sandwich?"

Pham, "Khrab Phi, Manaow, Team, and Del has some extra hours in the club, so they ask me to make sandwich before dinner. Then, what Phi Lam and Phi Park doing?"

Phi Park, "Shopping for boozes and chips, get project to be done."

Phi Lam, "Beam, Ai Pha, and Ai'Kit were stayed in the lab. right? Could back by yourself?"

Pham smiles, "Khrab Phi, I have my bicycle with me."

Since the incident, Pham allowed to has a bicycle if he hasn't had night class. The bicycle is originally Phi Park's. Because of Phi Park was no longer used the bicycle, Phi Park and Phi Forth modified it, so the saddle is not too high. They also put a basket in front of it and the hilarious thing is, in the back, it got a square board that said 'Park'.

Phi Park said that no one wouldn't dare to stole the bicycle if Pham forgot to lock the bicycle, and it's true by the way. Once he forgot to lock the bicycle in the university library and it got stolen. But before he reported to the security, a senior from Engineering brought his bicycle back and gives him a bag full of snack. Pham didn't dare to asks what happened to his bicycle, more to the person who stole it.

Pham looks at Phi Park who counting the chips in their trolley. He hasn't thanked the senior that brought his bicycle, then an idea pops up on his head.

Pham, "Phi Park, Phi Lam, where did you do the project khrab?"

Phi Park, "In our basecamp, why?"

Pham looks confuse, "Basecamp?"

Phi Lam, "It's in the basement of Engineering administration building. Why?"

Pham shakes his head, "No khrab. And did Phi Oil also there?"

Phi Lam looks at the young boy curiously, "Nong Pham, what do you need with Ai' Oil?"

Pham, "Nothing khrab, only want to say thank you because Phi Oil brought Pham's bike back."

Phi Park nods, "I'll tell Oil, Nong Pham not need to meet him."

Phi Lam, "We'll do the assignment in night, after all of the class has finished, and you promised to Beam and Ai Forth to not rode the bicycle at night."