CHAPTER 13

Phi Dean? What are you doing here khrab? No wonder I couldn't find you at swimming club.

Wait!

Are you even trying to look him Ai Pham?

Pham shakes his head. He only plays scenario what if. What if Pham meet Phi Dean? then he'll give the box that he brought, and what if Pham didn't meet Phi Dean? then he'll brought back the box and turn the sandwich as his dinner. As simple as that.

"Are you sure Ai' Dean?" Phi Oil asks again.

"Sure. I'll go back home anyway. My little sister is alone in home." The president of swimming club stood up from the ball shaped-couch and place the console in the carpet. "And why didn't you guys that drop Nong Pham off by the way?"

"We are off limit." Engineering senior number 1 said.

"Even Ai Park and Ai Knock." Engineering senior number 2 adds.

"Beside the mad doc. gang and Nong Yo, Lam, Korn, and Ming will the best next choice, but they weren't here." Engineering senior number 3 said.

"We all really didn't mind to give you a ride Nong Pham, but Forth's punch much scarier." Engineering senior number 4 adds.

Pham smile a little while hear the Engineering seniors' explanation.

"Between Lam, Ming, and Korn, Dean is the best choice." Phi Oil said. "Also, we didn't need to worry if Dean get punches from Forth." He looks at the president of swimming club, grinning.

"Ai as*hole. Why I didn't surprise." The president looks at the Engineering students.

"Ah right, Nong Pham's condo is same as Beam's." One of the Engineering senior said.

"That's quite close thought." The president of swimming club walks toward the younger among them, "Come Nong Pham."

"But Pham's bike?"

"Leave it here. No one is crazy enough to steal it." Another senior said.

Pham still not sure with the idea to go to back home with the president of swimming club. He is indeed wanted to meet him, but not being thrown off to him by this Engineering seniors 😢.

"It's okay, Phi not trouble at all." The president of swimming club adds, seeing the conflicted expression in the junior's face.

"Then thank you for the lift na Phi." Pham gives his respect to the Engineering seniors, "Sawaddee Phi Phi."

"Waddee."

Pham following the swimming club's president to the parking lot. Phi Dean reach his car first and look at the junior which still needs more walks until reach the car.

"Aw ... Phi sorry khrab, didn't know that Nong Pham walk so slowly."

Can I hit your head Phi? You know that my leg is shorter than you, yet you walk fast. I want to be tall na wooyyy!

Pham smile sweetly, too sweet until you would have diabetic.

Pham open the door and slide himself in the passenger seat.

Pham pulls the seatbelt and it got stuck!

Phi Dean sees the struggle of the younger boy, "Phi sorry, it's little bit stuck. Phi little sister also got same problem this morning." then lean on to the side to help the Nong to put his seatbelt on.

Pham must held his breath when the big body of the swimming club president is lean in to his. Too close until he could smell the mix of sweat and faint odour of cologne.