CHAPTER 7

"Then please make 40 snacks for us khrab, Aum." A tall, tan skin, handsome man with green-gray eyes says.

"Okay kha. When Dean need the snacks?"

"A week from now? I'll check the exact date with Phi Pruk first and I'll let Aum know."

The cooking president putting her note inside her bag. "Just Line me if Dean already knew the date."

"Thank you na Aum."

"It's okay, ah and did Dean need the list of menus?"

"We believe in you Aum, since you kindly enough to give us this delicious tester." Win said while moving the tester from paper box to his stomach. "Maan ... its soo tasty. I missed your grandma, Dean."

The young man folds his towel and hit it to the swimming club vice-captain on his ankle who squeak after receive the hit, "You only missed her snacks."

"It's not true!"

Aum chuckle, "Enough enough, I am out from here."

"Need a lift?" Dean asks the cooking club president.

"Don't bother, I am with Giffy here."

"Where's she?" Win asks.

"Maybe taking your entire new club's members picture." Aum laugh.

"Damn that girl."

"Ai Win, your language."

"Khrab mom, I am sorry." Win gives Aum a waii.

"Hiaaaa ... help meee!!"

Two boys and a girl look at the direction of the sound.

Not long after, Team dash in and when he sees Win, Team dive in behind his senior. His hands held both Win's hand tightly.

"Ai Team, what's wrong with you." Win asks his junior.

"Giffy want to shoot Nong Team in several poses." Pruk walk in with a beautiful girl with curly hair which busy swipe her phone gallery.

"I even ask nicely tho." The girls, Giffy, says while pouting.

"You're not ask him, you're force him." Pruk says.

"I only want to shoot Nong Team in some poses so I could use it as my material to write a story." Giffy whine.

"This girl is scary. You never know what she will wrote in her next project." Win whispers to Team. Make the junior shiver.

"Giffy, did you ask Nong Team permission?" Aum asks his girl friend.

Giffy, "In the process when Nong Team run away."

Pruk, "Because you ogle Nong Team when he did the stretching."

Giffy, "I am not ogling, but I am appreciating the God creation."

"Enough enough ... Aum, go prepare the menus." The swimming club president interfere. Tired with the loud voice from the girl. But the cooking club president seems busy with her phone.

"Aum." Dean nudges the cooking club president.

Phi Aum little bit startled, "Kha?"

The swimming club president, "Bring your girlfriend back."

Aum pocketing her phone and drag her girl friend, "Come, let's go back to the club. We left Nong Pham and Dej to tutoring the girls from drama club, remember?"

"Drama club?" The swimming president asks.

Aum nods, "Hu'um, Nong Del and her friend." Aum look at the swimming club president curiously, "Bet Dean never asks about his little sister's activities in school, right?"