CHAPTER 1

He sure that he is lost. With capital 'L'.

Since his first arrival at this country he had many unfortunate event.

First, he must to rush to the hospital the second he landed in the airport because of the bad vertigo. Second, he misses his first to three days of school because of the health issues. Third, he forgot to call the condominium building owner, so that his room hadn't ready yet. Make he crashes in his big brother room for a while until his room ready.

And now, here he is. In the middle of BTS near the university. Lost.

He rummage his bag and tried to found his phone.

Dead battery.

Greaaaat! Now how could I ask Phi Beam the way to go to the place na woyy.

"Excuse me?"

Pham turn around, "Khrab?"

"May I help you?"

Pham looks at a girl and a boy behind him. He blinks once, twice, thrice, and smile a little. "It seems I get lost."

The girl, "What!"

"Shuuuush," The boy shush-ing the girl, "Manaow you are too loud."

Manaow, the girl, grind, "Sorry, just funny."

The boy slaps the girl's shoulder lightly, "What funny?" Then turn to the lost boy, "Is it your first time visiting Bangkok khrab?"

Pham, "Yes. It's my first time went to Bangkok to study."

The boy, "Then, where were you will go?"

Pham, "Siam Paragon khrab."

Manaow, the girl, smile widely, "It's your lucky day, because we too want to head there. Wanna join?"

Pham looks conflicted.

The boy, "It's okay na, we were go to the same direction though. Wait here, I'll bought the tickets."

Pham looks at the boy that jog to the ticket counter.

Manaow, the girl, "It's really okay. I am Manaow by the way and the boy is Team. You are?"

Pham give the girl big smile, "I am Pham."

"Awww ... So cute," Manaow held her phone, "So, Pham, nice to meet you. And could we selfie?"

Pham confuse, "What for?"

Manaow, "Of course to make the whole world know that there are an adorable kid like yo ... auuch! Ai Team." Manaow rubs his head slowly.

The boy, Team, "You only want to show off riiight." The boy looks at Pham and give him the thin plastic card. "I bought you tourism ticket, because by judging you queuing in the non-electric ticket, means that you hadn't given the electric ticket from your school right?"

Pham nods and receive the thin plastic card, "No, I miss my first day at school because of health issue, so I little bit clueless about the electric ticket."

The boy nods, "It's okay, usually the admission would explain it when you get your electric ticket. Usually it could be used for bus and BTS only. If you were lucky it could be used as e-money also."

Pham nods. He listened the boy's instruction carefully. Pham looks at the boy, "Thank you na ... Team?"

The boy nods, "Teerayu, but everyone call me Team."

Pham smile widely, "Thank you na Team."

"Oh my God!" Manaow hold his left chest, "See ... He's sooo adorable."