CHAPTER 9

Pham sit silently in the room full of computers. He's amaze seeing his president tap in the keyboard fast, like super fast. Phi Aum's finger that usually hold spatulas and knifes flying across the black keyboard as if dancing on it.

"Don't worry Pham, with Aum here, we will know for sure who the first one that spread your number." Phi Forth assures me while nodding at Phi Aum.

"Need his number be erased from others devices also?" Phi Aum asks.

"You could?" Phi Pha asks. Skeptically.

"Of course! Who do you think I am?!" Phi Aum looks insulted.

"The President of cooking club?" Phi Pha said slowly.

Phi Aum shoots a glare for Phi Pha, "Lucky we're in the computer lab., if we're in the cooking club you'll be mincemeat by now."

Phi Pha looks confuse. He looks at Knock and Korn that hold their laugh hard.

"Is somehow Ai Pha insult Aum na Beam?" Phi Kit asks his friend softly. Afraid that the only girl in the room will heard it.

"I don't know, but what I know is when Forth need to crack something, they will find Aum." Phi Beam whispers back to Phi Kit.

Pham also want to know!

"Pham ja ... Need Phi erase your number in other devices that you didn't know?" The cooking president seems has twist behaviour, because when she talks to her cooking club's member, her voice is soft and gentle.

By learning from his senior, Pham carefully say, "If it's not trouble Phi Aum, then please erase Pham's number in other devices that Pham didn't know khrab."

"Of course no bother at all!" Phi Aum gives her junior packs of bright orange sticky note, "Here, write down all contacts that you knew. Don't missed any number, or else they wouldn't had your number anymore."

Pham take the pack of bright orange sticky note, "Khrab," then turn his phone on to write down all the number that he knew.

"Phi Aum, khrab, this all my friends and families' phone number." Pham give the bright orange sticky note to his club president.

Phi Aum take the bright orange sticky note and screening it, "Give Phi two to three hours na," Phi Aum smiles, then back at her screen. "My big brother could do that only in few minutes, but damn of me if I must ask him." Phi Aum looks at me with his always assuring smile, "just wait na Nong Pham."

It's the first time since three days ago that Pham smile sincerely, "Khrab Phi."

Again, Pham is amazes with Phi Aum's lean finger that dancing on the black keyboard beautifully.

After a short moment, Phi Park poke his head from outside and say, "Aum, did you done inputting the search command?"

Phi Aum, "I am, why?"

Phi Park, "Leave the processing to Lam, you had class in 10 minutes."

Phi Aum, "Nope. I want to be the first to know who this as*hole who dare to messed with my harem."

There were an awkward silence in the room. All eyes, except the younger among them, directed to the only girl that sit in front of the computers.

Phi Aum clear her throat and say, "I mean my club's member." She looks at his junior in the club. When she sees the gloomy face she say, "Pham don't feel guilty na, it's not Pham's fault."

Pham, "But Pham still feel guilty to all of you Phi." He looks at all the seniors in the room

"No need no need, we still had absent quota." Phi Beam assures his younger brother. Patting Pham's head softly.