CHAPTER 27

"Nong Pham, is here okay??"

Pham smile at the nurse that help him to sit on the bench in the park, "Khrab Phi."

"Need anything?"

Pham shook his head, "No Phi, thank you na."

"Phi will be in the station, if you felt tired just wave at us and we'll help you to back to your room, okay?"

Pham smile while nodding, "Khrab."

The nurse leave the young boy sat on the bench in the park. It's his first day to out from his room after the doctor said that it's okay to have little walk. So, the nurses thought that it's okay to let the boy has some fresh air.

Pham inhale the fresh air deeply. He misses the smell of wet grass.

Pham open the can of hot chocolate that he bought from the vending near the nurse station with the help of Phi Boon, the nurse before that walked him here. Pham took a ship and sigh,

It's heaven ...

"Hello there, are you alone?"

Pham lifted his head and saw a young man, maybe about Phi Beam's age, stood in front of him. Pham lifted his hands, "Sawaddee khrab."

"Waddee, did you alone?" the young man asked.

Pham nodded, "Khrab Phi ..."

"No he's not!"

Pham flinched when he heard the cold tone from his back.

The young man looked at the new comer with frown, "And you are?"

"His husband."

Pham almost chocked from his drink when he heard what the man behind him said.

"Now go, before I punch you."

Pham looked from his can that the man leave with mad face.

"Tsk ... so annoying."

Pham looked at the body that slump down beside him.

Phi Dean looked tired. Is he even sleep?

"Phi Dean?" Pham called softly.

"Khrab?"

Pham looked the Phi closely. His boyfriend is sure tired. Pham even could saw the panda eyes in his face.

Did you waiting of me all along Phi?

"I am."

Huh?

Dean looked at Pham, "Phi looked Pham for this entire time. Waiting for Pham to open his eyes. Shout Phi's name again."

Pham felt touch, forgot that his bad habit kicked out again. But, his touching feeling not stand too long because it's change to annoyed when he heard the Phi said,

"Cook for Phi. Kissing Phi. Cuddling with Phi."

"Phi Deaaan~"

Dean laugh with delight. Happy to hear the sweet tone. Happy that his Pham is back.

Dean, "Whose that person by the way?"

Pham shrug his shoulder, "Don't know. Phi chase him out before he could say his name."

Dean, "Of course I chase him out. Who is he to flirt with my wife in the first place?!"

Pham widen is eyes, "I am not."

Dean looked at the light-brown-eyes sharply, "Not what?"

Pham, "Your wife"

Dean, "Not yet, but I'll claimed you. Now, get up or should I carry you?"