CHAPTER 29

It's supposed to be Dean late welcome party, but it's turn out to be Forth bachelor party.

"Aren't this supposed to be my late welcome party?" Dean protest while pour the beer on his glass.

"It's your fault to not come out from Pham's room after a week." Win mock his friend.

"I must restrain Beam to not to brag at Nong Pham's room and chop you into pieces. Man, have a mercy for the boy." Forth throw a peanut to Dean that sit in front of him.

"I didn't saw him in almost two years. Two f**king years. How should I behave? And why you only scold me, scold Win also." Dean look at the now black haired man but with still has pierces on his ears.

"Well, this salmon at least let his wifey to come out with his friends na Phi, but you lock Nong Pham in his room." Don said.

"Why you here once again Ai Don?" Dean throw a dagger to his little brother.

Don, "Just tag along because Ai Ming whiling non-stop because Phi Kit throw him off."

"Ah right, where are others?" Forth asked.

Pha, "Nong Yo said that he wants to help Ai Beam to checked the preparations in the hotel with Beam, Kit, and Lam, right Ai Park?"

Park nodded, "Lam ditch me for Beam." He whined. For a big tough guy to whining is such sore scene in the eyes.

Win, "Team still in his parent's house. Tomorrow early morning I'll pick him up before your wedding."

Tharn, "Ai Type has night sift. Ai Korn and Knock also will be back tomorrow."

Ming, "Kit throwing me off na Phi Forth. It's you who want to married, but why me also must get to suffer." Again, the big tough guy whine.

Dean, "And my Nong ditch me for mom and Phoom."

There're massive long sigh.

"By the way Ai Forth, how you got Beam's mom permission?" Pha curious. As he aware, Beam's mom is scary as hell.

"I went to DC to sent the invitation by my self."

There're almost cough from the entire table.

"Are you serious?" Park asked.

Forth nodded.

"Did Beam bring you alive again after aunty Lynn killed you?" Pha commented.

Forth throw peanut to Pha, "I am not that bad. Beside the invitation hasn't have the date yet at that time." Then he looked at Dean, "Why didn't you asked how Dean escape from mom's wrath when proposing Pham"

Again, the massive coughs was heard.

"You too Ai Dean?" Win asked, disbelieved, but after he thought for a while that kind of thing sure could happen if it's his friend.

"When did you asked Beam's mother Ai Dean?" Park asked.

Dean, "When I graduate from college."

Pha, "You prick, he's still practically underage and you already tag him?"

Dean, "Don't talk about underage with me Ai Pha."

"Let's wait till Kit heard about it." Ming said while fish his phone.

Grab.

"Phi Dean, why you take my phone, give me back."

Dean, "Not before you promise to not tell Ai Kit."

"Ai Ming, you're practically my junior in the work, leave it or I'll make your day-off soo miserable until you couldn't see Ai Kit."

After the long friendship these years, all agree that Beam sure is scary, but Kit is beyond. He could be your kitten, but this kitten has claws, a tiger one. Even Beam always turn his back to avoid Kit when the kitten got angry.