CHAPTER 16

"Aiyaa ... What are you doing here this early morning Ai Dean?" The vp of swimming club looked at his president that stood in front of his room through half opened door.

Dean looked at his wrist watch, "It's 11 and actually is considered mid noon."

"What are you doing?" The vice president held the door tightly when the president pushed the door open.

"What, are we'll doing the project in front of the door?" The president of the swimming club look at the blondie man in front of him, then slowly his beautiful eye brows arch when he hears running water from the bathroom.

Dean sighed, "Please be quick tidying your room, or you'll got tease by others."

Phawin literary slammed the door in front of the swimming club's president's face. Fast he back to his room, changing the bed sheet and fold it to the laundry bag. Pick the evidences of last night activity and tossed it in the bin, and finally changing the trash bag on the bin. Tying the used trash bag and bring it outside.

"Don't say anything or I'll kick you." Phawin looked at the tall man in front of his room when he out to tossed the trash bag downstairs.

Dean lean on the door frame, waiting to the room owner to back while checking his email. He smiles when reading the email. His thumb almost touch the 'reply button' when the bathroom door that place near the door were open and the first year of economic faculty student and also the young member of swimming club appear.

The first year of economic faculty student little bit surprised when sees who the person that stood in front of the door, then he gives his respect, "Sawaddee khrab Phi Dean."

Dean nodded, "Waddee."

"Would Phi Dean wait Hia Win inside?"

"No need, Phi okay for waiting of Win here."

Dean usually bragged inside to Win's room, but by the presence of the first year of economic faculty student here and the fact that Win didn't say anything about his relationship and the junior, Dean couldn't went inside.

"Why you are standing here. Are you not know that your body almost as big as my door?" Win pushed Dean inside his room, then he realize the reason of Dean stood outside, instead entered his room when he sees the first year of economic faculty student inside, tidying his books.

Even if Dean didn't said anything, but Phawin knew that Dean waiting of him to talk and make it clear.

"Hia, I'll go with Manaow and Del to watch a movie then have lunch."

Phawin, "Did you bring your car?"

"No, Manaow is already downstairs with her car and Del."

Phawin, "Just give me a call if you finished. I'll pick you up."

"No need Hia, I am not a kid. Also I need to go to buy something before I back."

Phawin, "You will end up buying those salty chips if I let you shopping alone. Just give me a call."

Dean amused with the conversation that happen in front of him.

Look like a married couple.

"Just give Ai Win call Nong Team or you'll never go watch the movie." Dean finally give a hand for his friend.

"Khrab, then I'll go first Hia, sawaddee khrab Phi Dean."

"Waddee." Dean nodded.

Meanwhile the room owner only nodded.

"What?" Phawin looked at his best friend.

"Nothing." Dean took his shoes off and went inside. Sat in the couch in front of the tv.