CHAPTER 25

Rrriiiiingggg!! Rrriiiiingggg!! Rrriiiiingggg!!

Who's the one that dare left their alarm clock ringing?

Pham sulk when the ringing sound heard rapidly. Refuse to stop.

Pham lifted his body when his right shoulder suddenly crying. Asking for his attention.

Pham slowly rise himself and sit in the couch. Felt slight un-oriented. Pham tried to focusing his vision and realized where he is.

It seems that I still being kidnapped.

Pham sigh. He walked slowly to the long table and turn the alarm clock off. The hands of the alarm clock pointed at 12 and 6. Six in the morning or six in the evening?

Pham saw a little oval mirror that hung near the bed. He walked slowly and use the mirror to check himself. His face is good, no bruise at all. His nose still small and up, no broke bone, his eyes is okay, then his hair is ... wait!

Pham looked closer at the mirror, then frown. His hair has slight brown colour.

What's wrong with my hair? As I remembered it still dead black when I wake up ... yesterday?

Pham touch his hair gently when he heard the click sound from the door.

The uncle is back.

Pham still looked at the mirror when he felt a presence in his back.

"I brought you toothpaste and tooth brush. The toothpaste is your favourite brand."

Pham glance at the small transparent plastic bag that placed in the table near the bed. Again, Pham frown when he looked the contain. He sure will have much wrinkles if he could escape because of the number of this uncle make him to frown was countless!

May be I already spent my saving frown for a year in just one day?

Sigh.

When Pham looked at the transparent plastic bag, Pham thought,

Isn't the brand of this toothpaste already out of business some years ago?!

Pham lifted his head. Meeting pair of eyes in the mirror. A red one and oddly, he sense of familiarity with those pair of eyes.

Suddenly, Pham felt chill in his back.

The owner of the red eyes is looked at him intently and a wide grin that almost slide the face into two were form. As seems as the uncle was possess. He was shivering. He averted his eyes from the mirror. From the pair of red eyes that look at him as if he is owned.

Pham gulped hardly. Busying himself with the plastic bag.

Phi Dean, Phi Beam, Phi Forth, Phi Pha, Phi Ming, Phi Kit, all the Phi Phi that I know. Please, save me.

"Go brush your teeth then you could take a bath and we could get a dinner na In."

Pham nods.

The uncle leave the room with a click sound, indicate the room being locked.

Pham took the plastic bag and bring it to the bathroom. He search for the lock but it none!

Pham start to look at the bathroom. Observe it. Looking for the change of opening, even if just a small hole. He is small after all!

The bathroom has square ceramic tile in the wall. No shower. Just the middle size of square tube concrete made attached in one of the wall.

Pham took a bath quickly. He couldn't shake the anxiety feel that still lingering in his heart. He couldn't trust this uncle and he felt worry about this situation.